JessiCurls Products -- Gone!

StellarCurlsStellarCurls Posts: 159Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I have: JessiCurls Hair Cleansing Cream (used 2x), Too Shea! (unopened), and Rockin' Ringlets (used 1x). I can't stand the scent--I'm allergic to something in it. It was the $30 set from Curlmart, and I'll sell it for $25 + shipping.

Thanks!

Laura
APL 3A
Medium porosity, medium density, medium thickness
Current routine: Daily co-washing with Giovanni conditioner (whatever is on sale), styling with Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier, and 1-2x per week cleansing with a Chagrin Valley shampoo bar followed by an ACV rinse

Comments

• StellarCurlsStellarCurls Posts: 159Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Bump! I'm getting ready to move and really don't want to take this stuff with me :). I'll trade for Curl Junkie Deep Fix Hibiscus and Banana, Elucense Moisture Benefits Shampoo, AG Tech Two, Angell, and a few other conditioners.

Thanks!

Laura
    APL 3A
    Current routine: Daily co-washing with Giovanni conditioner (whatever is on sale), styling with Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier, and 1-2x per week cleansing with a Chagrin Valley shampoo bar followed by an ACV rinse
  • WavingNotCurlingWavingNotCurling Posts: 150Registered Users
    Can I ask what scent it is?
    *CG for wavies. Type 2/3ab mix.
    (overgrown) Inverted bob.
    *Conditioner - VO5, Oyin, Goth Rosary
    *Gel - Origins, Jessicurl or Lush
    *Lo-Poo - Carols Daughter
  • StellarCurlsStellarCurls Posts: 159Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    It's the citrus lavender. It's not that it smells bad--I think I'm allergic to the lavender. I get all sniffly when I use it.

Laura
    APL 3A
  • musica_almusica_al Posts: 94Registered Users
    If you still have this and would be willing to break up the set, I'd be interested in the Too Shea. Let me know!
    Chin length 3A Prodcuts: Burt's Bees More Moisture Shampoo/Conditioner; All in One Spray ; searching for ideal styling products

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file