Makeup for photoshoot

gianna910gianna910 Posts: 78Registered Users
We're gonna have a photoshoot tomorrow. It's for a scrabpbook-yearbook-like souvenir program that will be given away at the end of summer. Anyway, i have no idea about makeup and we need to wear it. So, if anyone can suggest photo's or video tutorials for looks. It's hip hop, by the way. The color theme is royal blue,black and white. I hope i made sense. Thanks
Oh and i have dark brown eyes nearly black and dark brown hair. Also nearly black.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk

Comments

• The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    For hip hop, I wouldn't wear a lot of makeup. Some sheer or light colored lip gloss, winged out black eyeliner and maybe false lashes.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • gianna910gianna910 Posts: 78Registered Users
    Like natural-everyday looks? I have alot and pretty long lashes so, i dont think i'll need it :) thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Yeah, fairly natural. I'd still do the falsies though. It goes with the hip-hop look well.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    what about nicki minaj pink lips?? that's popular now..
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • isabella18isabella18 Posts: 28Registered Users
    Check out some hip-hop videos for reference. Nicki Minaj is a good example.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file