Beer treatment

iamjaxcoloniamjaxcolon Posts: 14Registered Users
So I want to do a beer conditioner. I've heard good stuff about it. Problem is my parents do not allow alcohol in the house due to religious reasons. Would near beer work for the treatment?

Comments

• curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,231Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I've never heard of "near beer" but there used to be some shampoos and conditioners that had beer built in. I don't see how your parents could object to that, since it would be toxic to drink. You might google beer shampoo or beer conditioner and see what you get. If you find something you like, please report back.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • crimsonshedemoncrimsonshedemon Posts: 2,098Registered Users
    curlypearl wrote: »
    I've never heard of "near beer" but there used to be some shampoos and conditioners that had beer built in. I don't see how your parents could object to that, since it would be toxic to drink. You might google beer shampoo or beer conditioner and see what you get. If you find something you like, please report back.
    I grew up that way. Couldnt even walk near the alcohol in a store. It's all about the appearance of evil. What people see and what your witness is to them. I left that church so fast and so did the majority of the kods raised in that church.

Near beer is non-alcoholic like O'Dohls which was also unacceptable because it looks like beer.
  • iamjaxcoloniamjaxcolon Posts: 14Registered Users
    It really is sooo silly. I'm 24 btw, but I still live at home due to financial reasons. My dad is very very anti-alcohol. They obviously can't stop me from imbibing away from the house but will not allow it in the house, even though I absolutely hate the taste of beer and intend to use it ONLY for my hair. Grrr. Oh well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file