Trump and Palin at WH correspondents dinner

xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Yikes, What a vortex that is.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Comments

• xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Trump gave a statement saying Obama would not say anything about him. WRONG! It was awesome. Seth Myers went after him too and The Donald looked pisssssssed!

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • webjockeywebjockey Posts: 2,786Registered Users
    I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. It was like the best SNL weekend update ever.
    hello.world.
  • SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
    I watched it on YouTube and it was pretty great. Loved Obama explaining to the Fox News table that it was a joke. Seth really went after Trump. Hilarious.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
    How about when Obama was talking about the apprentice and what tough decisions Trump had to make?? Too damn funny. I just loved when they kept showing Trump during Seth's speech - if looks could kill. Has Trump talked about it at all??

I just thought it was so funny that Trump said Obama would not bring it up an he so did.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
    Central Massachusetts

• spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Saw some of this on HLN this morning and it made. my. DAY. Hilarious!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • gekko422gekko422 Posts: 4,869Registered Users
    :lol:

Those were awesome.
    Democracy is not a spectator sport.

You know why pandas are endangered? Cause pandas ain't got no game.

Jesus loves you, but I'm his favorite.
  • SpaghettiHeadSpaghettiHead Posts: 1,510Registered Users
    I about peed my pants when he showed his "birth video" and the explanation to Fox afterwards was awesome!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OBBOBB Posts: 4,174Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    i hoped they both enjoyed their time there because its the closest theyre ever going to get to be president
    OBB wrote: »
    i hoped they both enjoyed their time there because its the closest theyre ever going to get to be president

It's odd - they never showed Palin so maybe she was a no show.
    Central Massachusetts

• PoodleheadPoodlehead Posts: 6,959Registered Users
    xcptnl wrote: »
    OBB wrote: »

It's odd - they never showed Palin so maybe she was a no show.
    She skipped it for a pro-life event.
    Minneapolis, MN

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file