Unscented conditioners

edoras85edoras85 Posts: 27Registered Users
I cant stand the smell of the conditioners I use. I'm pregnant and so I'm really sensitive to smells. Is there any good unscented stuff that anyone has used? I would prefer something I can buy in a store but beggars can't be choosers :).

TIA
3c or 4a...who knows?:confused2:

Comments

• rbbrbb Posts: 4,355Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    spiral solutions deeply decadent moisturizing treatment is my hg. and, if you ask for a fragrance-free one, she has some. even with the fragrance, i find it very light and it dissipates as my hair dries.
    unfortunately, can't buy it on the street. you can buy it either at her website or on curlmart.
    not sure if curlmart carries the fragrance-free, might have to buy that from her direct. she has great customer service and sends out the products pretty quickly.

3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity :-(
    washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
    leave in:curl junkie conditioners and treatments as leave in
    styling: curl junkie 
    sealants - jane carter nourish & shine
  • geckogecko Posts: 313Registered Users
    I have only found very moisturizing fragrance free conditioners online.

ff ideas:

Curlmart
    Jessicurl comes in unscented, though JC TooShea smells a bit like Italian Seasoning
    Kinky Curly Tiny Twirls Detangling Conditioner has the same ingredients as KCKT, but no fragrance (not tried)

+1 for Spiral Solutions, ff only if ordered directly from SS and specify ff
    Free & Clear is unscented CG. The conditioner may be too light for you.
    Well-liked companies I have not tried: A bunch on Etsy.com (search for fragrance free conditioner), Marie Dean, Carol's Daughter direct, Alba Botanica (have the soft hold curl cream), Komaza

Local
    CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is a face cleanser that has conditioner ingredients. I use this for a scalp-only cowash.
    Earth Science has a ff and CG shampoo and conditioner. My hair likes the conditioner for a cowash but not a rinse out
    Jason makes ff, have not tried
    Burts Bees and several other companies make ff CG baby shampoo, have not tried
    Sally's Cure Care co. Loaded with protein. May not be super moisturizing. Have not tried.

Sometimes ff still has a fragrance due to herbs, coconut, etc.

Congrats!
    m-c iii-ii | loose spirals with ringlets
  • 3c4d7zwhatevs3c4d7zwhatevs Posts: 1,589Registered Users
    Whole Foods has a decent fragrance free conditioner, in their 360 brand, if you are near one.
    4a/3c curls
    Fine strands, not as densely-placed as I would like
    Ayurvedic herbs are the TRUTH
    Team Wash and Go!
    iHerb code:UYA010 - get 5% off your first purchase

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file