Learned to love Natural Curls...Advice?

JuDee7JuDee7 Registered Users Posts: 18
Hey there everyone,

A month ago, I learned to love my natural hair because I eventually hated having my hair chemically straightened every 6 months for the past 2 years. It has made my hair lifeless and damaged in all sorts.

I embraced natural curls after seeing this site. Everyone is so supportive and definitely beautiful with their curls. Since seeing the pictures, I am definitely ready to be back to my natural curls. :wav:

The problem is, I don't know how and it is really hard to ask advices from anyone here even in our salons because even until now the Philippines :glasses7: is still into straight hair. Everytime a curly haired girl gets into salons, they have nothing else to suggest but straighten it. Now, I'm having a hard time finding salons that can give a wonderful haircut for curls. well, my curls are still about an inch long but I am trying to save for some products and salon stuff. Do you have any advice? Thanks a lot!! :angel8:

Comments

• anonymous_70323anonymous_70323 Registered Users Posts: 94
    delete account
  • JuDee7JuDee7 Registered Users Posts: 18
    Hey! Thanks a lot curlsinbloom... what do you think should i suggest the stylist in salons to do with my hair when it grows? and do i use shampoo everyday? I'm planning to color my hair...is it ok?
    :blob:
    Thank you so much for the advice... how's urs doing now??:afro:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file