Facial hair

dthomas21dthomas21 Posts: 20Registered Users
I am only twenty and I see little hairs on my face and chin.. What should I do ladies.. I eat pretty healthy, drink lots of water and work out.. I don't know what's the problem..

Comments

• BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    dthomas21 wrote: »
    I am only twenty and I see little hairs on my face and chin.. What should I do ladies.. I eat pretty healthy, drink lots of water and work out.. I don't know what's the problem..

Welcome to the wonderful world of hormonal changes. :tongue3: A lot of women have them, so don't worry.
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    "...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)
  • sleepymekosleepymeko Posts: 1,002Registered Users
    It's just hormones.

Take a trip to Sally's and buy yourself some tweezers, lol...
    Check out my personal blog :afro:

s-event.png
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    If you haven't yet been to a gynecologist, please do so. Facial hair in women can be normal, especially in those of certain ethnicities, but facial hair can also be a sign of polycystic ovaries and other medical conditions, such as pre-diabetes or other endocrine disorders, and you really should have it evaluated by a doctor.
  • IdjitIdjit Posts: 47Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I thought everyone had hair on their faces? Some is just more noticeable than others...
    I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,231Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    If you haven't yet been to a gynecologist, please do so. Facial hair in women can be normal, especially in those of certain ethnicities, but facial hair can also be a sign of polycystic ovaries and other medical conditions, such as pre-diabetes or other endocrine disorders, and you really should have it evaluated by a doctor.

+1
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • crimsonshedemoncrimsonshedemon Posts: 2,098Registered Users
    If you have wiry whiskers at 21, you need to see a doctor. It's hormones but at 21, that's early.
  • PRINCETONPRINCETON Posts: 872Registered Users
    Are you taking any supplements, vitamins, such as biotin pills or any other hair growth regimentary "by mouth" products?

Princeton Brooke
    Chief Software Engineer
    http://apps.facebook.com/princetonbrooke
  • EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,391Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    It's not anything you're eating. Unless you're eating anabolic steroids.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file