All-in-One Organic styler?? (Re-post from General thread)

annearchyannearchy Posts: 6Registered Users
After conditioning, I have been using these combos since going CG---

KCNT + KCCC - does well but doesn't work well with frizz on humid days. Even when I SOTC, still crunchy. I used this combo for months and tried this amount, that amount.. blah

CK and ReCoil - Fights the frizz but not organic and slightly crunchy

Carol's Daughter Hair Milk - LOVE how SOFT this makes my hair but the FRIZZ can be outta control! This is my third day using it so I'm still experimenting with results to stop the frizz without it becoming a greaseball which I found out the hard way by applying too much.

I want ONE organic, CG friendly product that gives me great curls and FIGHTS FRIZZ!!

Have been CG for about 10 months now and I'm a 3A. Has anyone found this perfect match??

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Don't we all, LOL!

Texture and porosity are much more helpful in determining ingredients/products then hair type. You don't list yours. Here's a thread to help: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/general-discussion-about-curly-hair/67218-texture-porosity-other-hair-type-madness.html Once you discover your properties, you can look for others with hair like yours and see what they use (most have it in their signature.)

Many of us rotate products because hair satiates if you use the same products day after day. I wet and style every day seldom using the same product more then twice a week, if that.

I prefer the KC Tiny Twists Moisturizing Styler to the KCCC. KCNT isn't moisturizing enough for me and I don't need a detangler.

I'm allergic to CK and didn't find recoil to be anything special.

Check the ingredients in the CD Hair Milk--they change every so often. When I just checked, they were better then what I remembered. I wanted to like it, but it made my hair frizzy and greasy at the same time.

My hair prefers the more natural products. I don't care about organic. I rarely use chemicals (polyquats, etc.) unless the dewpoints are REALLY high or there's a chance of rain.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file