Karen's Body Beautiful Flash Sale today

montREALadymontREALady Posts: 1,210Registered Users
Free shipping today, 12-1pm EST only, enter code FLASH. US only.

Just sharing, I know her shipping is only $2.95 anyway, but that can go towards an iced coffee or something :lol:

Karen's Body Beautiful | Natural Hair Care Products

Comments

• BugEyeZBugEyeZ Posts: 314Registered Users Curl Novice
    lord, i have to stay off these threads! :wav:
    when all else fails...eat:icescream:
  • montREALadymontREALady Posts: 1,210Registered Users
    Today's flash sale is buy 2 products, get 1 free. Sweet Ambrosia, Hair Nectar and Super Silky only. Coupon code FLASH, from noon-1pm EST.
  • LolaKinkzLolaKinkz Posts: 1,198Registered Users
    They need to go on ahead and do a flash sale on the DC so I can restock I just cracked open my last jar:crybaby:
    BC: June 16th 2010
    TYPE: 4a/b; color treated, nml-high porosity; fine w/ med density
    :love4:Product Connoisseur:love4:

OMG my hair wets when water touches it!
    www.youtube.com/user/lolakinkz
    www.facebook.com/AshleyLolaKinkz

• quietstormquietstorm Posts: 148Registered Users
    I honestly cannot believe this. I have been waiting forever for this sale! Lmao I need to stay off this site!
    3c/4a mix with an annoying loose wavy area in crown.

Thick Strands, Medium Density, Normal Porosity

BC in Jan. 2009 after transitioning for about 2 yrs

Current Length: APL

Product Junkie
    . I have tried it all... well almost. :glasses8:

I
    ♥ Ayurveda!
  • Nappy_curly_crownNappy_curly_crown Posts: 4,162Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    LolaKinkz wrote: »
    They need to go on ahead and do a flash sale on the DC so I can restock I just cracked open my last jar:crybaby:

this is the flash sale I'm waiting on....I finished my last jar of DC about 2 months ago.
    Wanna talk products? Come Join us here!
    http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!

12459237.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    I hate the KBB site, its just horrible!!! I missed out since the FLASH code wasnt working and my work computer is so ancient that the site had problems loading at times (or maybe the site crashed). I'll probably still make a purchase when I get home. :(

Product Junkie

I
    ♥ Ayurveda!
    The code didn't work on Friday either actually and when I called they told me to state this in the notes and mention the free product, in my case, the poo bar. It better be on my order, lol.

Sent from my MB300 using CurlTalk App

this is the flash sale I'm waiting on....I finished my last jar of DC about 2 months ago.

That stuff's $25, huh? I guess it's THAT good.

• skraprchikskraprchik Posts: 55Registered Users
    She had a Flash Sale on the Luscious Locks on Good Friday when all of the other Easter sales were going on, free with an order of $60 or more from 12-1pm. I ended up just buying it because we went in to the store for samples and I didn't know which scents I would like then. I couldn't justify the $60.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    event.png

My Fotki
  • LolaKinkzLolaKinkz Posts: 1,198Registered Users

Naw not $25 good but its in my top 3 dc's I just WONT shell out 25 bucks for that stuff. The last good flash sale was buy one get one free for the LL I should have gotten 10 lol
    BC: June 16th 2010
    TYPE: 4a/b; color treated, nml-high porosity; fine w/ med density
    :love4:Product Connoisseur:love4:

OMG my hair wets when water touches it!
    www.youtube.com/user/lolakinkz
    www.facebook.com/AshleyLolaKinkz

• Nappy_curly_crownNappy_curly_crown Posts: 4,162Registered Users Curl Connoisseur

Naw not $25 good but its in my top 3 dc's I just WONT shell out 25 bucks for that stuff. The last good flash sale was buy one get one free for the LL I should have gotten 10 lol

THat's the flash sale I'm talking about. That free product with $60 purchase stuff she has is bogus. Just go on and mark it down to 1/2 off or BOGO so I can really stock up. The last time she had this sale, I purchased 3 (so I got 6 jars for $75). I don't wanna purchase too many of them because several people have mentioned issues with the preservatives in this product.
    Wanna talk products? Come Join us here!
    http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!

12459237.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    Hear this joke, placed my order a week ago to pick up in the store. Up to today, never got instructions as to when to pick up so I called them. Gave my order number, she puts me on hold, comes back and says something about their system isn't working. Then I said it was a pick-up order, she said she didn't realize that and in that case it's usually ready a day after. What?! And I've been sitting here all this time?! So I said I would come later. I get home and I have a package, guess what it was? Where the heck was my shipping confirmation then? I don't mind because I didn't pay for the shipping but to think I was going to schlepp there with my son. For them to probably turn me back. Thank goodness I had to go to my rental office to drop something off otherwise I wouldn't have known until maybe tomorrow, AFTER going to the store, lol.

Anywho, haven't tried my stuff yet, but it smells marvelous and the presentation was nice :)

KBB's customer service is definitely hit or miss. I thought it would be easier for the store pickups.

What scents did you get?

Product Junkie

I
    ♥ Ayurveda!
    quietstorm wrote: »
    KBB's customer service is definitely hit or miss. I thought it would be easier for the store pickups.

What scents did you get?

Pear for the hand lotion and coco-mango for the jojoba hair oil. Yummy!

• itsKelCeeEeeitsKelCeeEee Posts: 1,084Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm afraid to even try to order anything from them just because I've heard so much [email protected]#! about their shipping and customer service. I'll sit this one out. Best of luck to the rest of you though :love5:
    tumblr_mfb2v27JpJ1qfxenmo1_250.gif
    Big Chop: 11/25/09
    Cottony/fluffy, medium/coarse, high density & porosity
    SL - APL - BSB - BSL - MBL - WL - HL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file