What's your springtime hair regimen?

risosrisos Posts: 219Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I know springtime brings alot of humidity and rain so I was just wondering 3b hair regimens for springtime?
[FONT=&quot]Medium Texture, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity, Long, 3b, Brunette, Highlights.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
Shampoo-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Head and Shoulders[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Daily Conditioner & Leave In-[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ouidad Curl Quencher Moisturizing Conditioner[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Creme-Ouidad Curl Quencher Hydrafusion Curl Cream
Deep Treatment-Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition
Highlights-Foils from the Salon[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Comments

• partinggiftx3partinggiftx3 Posts: 36Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I've found that the best solution for rainy/humid days is honey. I have pretty fine hair, which just gets really frizzy with too much moisture in the air. On rainy days I use more product, which makes it a little sticky and heavy but it ends up looking better. Honey is great mixed with conditioner and rinsed out at the end of the shower. You can even use a very small amount when you get out in combination with other products, like leave in. Just be careful not to use too much or you'll have very sticky hair!
    Also, try to embrace the fact that your hair will be bigger and curlier during rainy weather. In my opinion, it looks better than slicking it back or trying to straighten!
    Hope this helps:toothy2:
  • elizacurls1106elizacurls1106 Posts: 20Registered Users
    What does the honey rinse out do?
    3b, mostly fine/normal, high/normal porosity
    Trader Joe's Shampoo and Conditioner
    Giovanni direct leavein
    Playing with: HE set me up, KCCC, Queen Helene Curl Cream, CSCK, KCKT
  • FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Posts: 2,678Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I love using Curls Gel-les'c & CIAB as serums. I scrunch either one into my hair just before I diffuse. I don't really consider the serum product a styler. I scrunch this in solely to protect my hair from frizz. In low to mid dewpoints, CIAB works fine. If the dew points are higher I find the Gel-les'c works a little better.
    Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
    ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
    Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file