Man kills himself with saw

xcptnlxcptnl Registered Users Posts: 15,678 Curl Connoisseur
He really must have wanted to leave this world.

PLYMOUTH - Massachusetts police are investigating an apparent murder-suicide they discovered after watching a man cut into his leg with a power saw.
Plymouth police went to check on the home Monday night at the request of family members.
Plymouth District Attorney Timothy Cruz says officers arrived at about 10 p.m. He says they saw a man standing in the living room, then saw him pick up a circular saw and cut one of his legs.Cruz says police immediately forced their way into the home. They found a dead woman and two dead dogs.
Authorities didn't say how the woman died. The man was taken to a hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
Investigators did not immediately release the victims' names.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Comments

• Like.AustraliaLike.Australia Registered Users Posts: 2,544
    Oh my.. that sounds horribly gruesome. :/
  • EilonwyEilonwy Registered Users Posts: 12,391 Curl Connoisseur
    I think it's more like he really wanted to abuse his wife and his pets, and make as dramatic a statement as possible.

Anyway I read your title as referring to someone called Wow-man, kinda like Spider-Man or something. Like maybe he's a well-known daredevil who died in a stunt.
  • The New BlackThe New Black Registered Users Posts: 16,754 Curl Connoisseur
    So I guess he bled to death? Or did he cut something else in addition to his leg?
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Banned Users Posts: 24,963 Curl Neophyte
    I'm guessing he bled to death due to cutting the main artery in his leg....god I bet that was a lotta blood...oy
  • xcptnlxcptnl Registered Users Posts: 15,678 Curl Connoisseur
    Eilonwy wrote: »
    I think it's more like he really wanted to abuse his wife and his pets, and make as dramatic a statement as possible.

Anyway I read your title as referring to someone called Wow-man, kinda like Spider-Man or something. Like maybe he's a well-known daredevil who died in a stunt.

I edited so he did not sound like a super power.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • sleepymekosleepymeko Registered Users Posts: 1,002
    Sounds like he was a reincarnation of Sethe.
    Check out my personal blog :afro:

s-event.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file