How are you using it Set It Free?

jada1111jada1111 Posts: 829Registered Users
I currently use this to fix certain pieces or sections of dry or frizzy hair. I spray a little on my hand, then apply it directly to the problem area.

I do not use this on wet or damp hair nor do I spray all over the hair as I find it makes it look weird.

How are you using this product? What's the best method for you when applying?
Jada1111

HAIR TYPE: 4a all over/3c around nape/edges; Last relaxer -4/4/02; Big chop - 4/16/03

http://public.fotki.com/jada1111/
PW: flower

Comments

• NaturalistaNaturalista Posts: 5,491Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    jada1111 wrote: »
    I currently use this to fix certain pieces or sections of dry or frizzy hair. I spray a little on my hand, then apply it directly to the problem area.

I do not use this on wet or damp hair nor do I spray all over the hair as I find it makes it look weird.

How are you using this product? What's the best method for you when applying?

I use it to seal in/add moremoisture if I overdiffuse and I also used it to reset twists. It has a slight hold that helped. Like you, it really wasn't a winner so I never repurchased.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
    Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
    Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
    Routine: No rules, just happy hair

Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
    LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
    Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
    PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!:love4:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • jada1111jada1111 Posts: 829Registered Users
    I use it to seal in/add moremoisture if I overdiffuse and I also used it to reset twists. It has a slight hold that helped. Like you, it really wasn't a winner so I never repurchased.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk

I can get the same results from using Shea Moisture's Shine Mist for a way cheaper price.

I repurchased it again, because I remember it being good to redo frizzy areas without having to wet with water or gel again (which usually makes it somewhat worse).
    Jada1111

HAIR TYPE: 4a all over/3c around nape/edges; Last relaxer -4/4/02; Big chop - 4/16/03

http://public.fotki.com/jada1111/
    PW: flower
  • CerendipityCerendipity Posts: 5,091Registered Users Curl Novice
    I want to test this out because right now for the last month Ive been using the bootleg version of Set it Free ( root of natures curl reviving spray) and its working really great, I just dont like some of the ingredients.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file