What do I do with my bangs?

mollydollfacemollydollface Posts: 33Registered Users
I'm trying to grow them out, but they look really bad. Does anyone know a cute way to style them until they're grown out?

These are my bangs on a somewhat good day.
:blob3:3a, Medium Porosity, Medium density, medium texture.
Current Products: Still Figuring out a routine, but as of now; Natures Gate Tea Tree Shampoo for dry Irritated scalps,Yes! To Carrots Pampering Conditioner (Co-Wash), Natures gate Sunflower and Pomegranate Conditioner, AG Fast Food (LI), TIGI Curls Rock Curl Amplifier, Pantene Curl Gel.:blob3:

Comments

• mollydollfacemollydollface Posts: 33Registered Users
    I don't know if you can see it in this picture, but my bangs get stringier than the rest of my hair, thats my main problem with them..
    Current Products: Still Figuring out a routine, but as of now; Natures Gate Tea Tree Shampoo for dry Irritated scalps,Yes! To Carrots Pampering Conditioner (Co-Wash), Natures gate Sunflower and Pomegranate Conditioner, AG Fast Food (LI), TIGI Curls Rock Curl Amplifier, Pantene Curl Gel.:blob3:
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Can you clip them somehow? Or twist them to blend with the rest of your curls?
  • mollydollfacemollydollface Posts: 33Registered Users
    ninja dog wrote: »
    Can you clip them somehow? Or twist them to blend with the rest of your curls?

Sometimes I bobby pin them back, but it always ends up looking wonky. I haven't really tried twisting them, I don't know if they would stay (They have a mind of their own..) My bangs are the curliest part of my hair, sometimes they can be a 3b! and they are very unruly... Maybe if I tried twisting them back when they are wet?
  • kimmiisankimmiisan Posts: 46Registered Users
    I just shove mine back in a clip. Haha. Or constantly push them out of my face. They're so annoying!
    CG since June 2010.
    3a, normal (edging on high) porosity, medium texture.
    Still not settled on products. :(

• AmarenthAmarenth Posts: 10Registered Users
    Defiantly style them when wet and use clips to hold them back. You could even try to do a little french braid with them. I cant do that cause idk how but a girl at work does it and its super cute.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file