Boy help!!!!

XhahaXhaha Posts: 80Registered Users
Ok so I was on face time wtb one of my guy friends and I had to go for a second to grab something from upstairs and before I left he started singing this stupid song that he sings about me all the time ( he calls me crackerjack) and the song goes like crackerjack is a butt head and so on and when I came back I was putting stuff down when I heard him singing crackerjack is a hottie....... What should I do he does not know I heard him

Comments

• gianna910gianna910 Posts: 78Registered Users
    Xhaha wrote: »
    Ok so I was on face time wtb one of my guy friends and I had to go for a second to grab something from upstairs and before I left he started singing this stupid song that he sings about me all the time ( he calls me crackerjack) and the song goes like crackerjack is a butt head and so on and when I came back I was putting stuff down when I heard him singing crackerjack is a hottie....... What should I do he does not know I heard him

Haha. I found that cute :)) he has a song for you haha. Maybe try talking to him? Confronting him about it? Talk about your feelings for eachother? Tell him you heArd him. Haha. Good luck. (crackerjack ftw!)

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
  • XhahaXhaha Posts: 80Registered Users
    I'm 13 and we r just friends and I don't wanna make things weird between us. Plus he thought that I liked one of his friends and I told him I do not like that friend he's a jerk! Then he started acting like I was available and we where playing this game called friend or enimie and I said my name and he said friend with a big smile whatever dork!
    Xhaha wrote: »
    I'm 13 and we r just friends and I don't wanna make things weird between us. Plus he thought that I liked one of his friends and I told him I do not like that friend he's a jerk! Then he started acting like I was available and we where playing this game called friend or enimie and I said my name and he said friend with a big smile whatever dork!

Ohh. Well tell him that. Tell him you dont wanna make things weird between the two of you. Is there any chance tht you'll like him? :)

• XhahaXhaha Posts: 80Registered Users
    There might be a slight chance.... ;/ but idk he's awesome and I luv him like a bro
  • PRINCETONPRINCETON Posts: 872Registered Users
    You might come to find that a young man who is "boyfriend material" can make you feel as if he could be like a brother, like an uncle or father, and even like a sister or mother if he cares a whole lot about your well being.

You feeling "like he's a brother" could mean you can try trusting him with your feelings.....not necessarily that you need him as an actual brother.

Anyhow....start calling him "crackerjack" too in a fun playful way and see if he let's you in on why it's a name he only wants you to be called.

Princeton Brooke
    Chief Software Engineer
    http://apps.facebook.com/princetonbrooke
    PRINCETON wrote: »
    You might come to find that a young man who is "boyfriend material" can make you feel as if he could be like a brother, like an uncle or father, and even like a sister or mother if he cares a whole lot about your well being.

You feeling "like he's a brother" could mean you can try trusting him with your feelings.....not necessarily that you need him as an actual brother.

Anyhow....start calling him "crackerjack" too in a fun playful way and see if he let's you in on why it's a name he only wants you to be called.

Princeton Brooke
    Chief Software Engineer
    http://apps.facebook.com/princetonbrooke

Yeah. What he said! Haha. Gosh you're good, Princeton. Haha. I always see your posts and they're awesome! 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file