Dukan diet

anonymous_70323anonymous_70323 Registered Users Posts: 94
delete account

Comments

• curlylauracurlylaura UKRegistered Users Posts: 8,352 Curl Neophyte
    What's your diet like now? Do you lift weights?

Please excuse errors, I'm psoting on my phone ;)
    Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
  • anonymous_70323anonymous_70323 Registered Users Posts: 94
    delete account
  • wavyblondewavyblonde Registered Users Posts: 1,637 Curl Neophyte
    I've been doing a version of Phase 2 on South Beach because my roommate's doing SB. I find it to be a pretty healthy way to eat overall, so it doesn't feel diet-y. Once you get past Phase 1, you should have dropped some pounds and should feel good, too. It's pretty easy to stick with, and there are tons of recipes, both in books and online. Good luck!

Edit: Have you had your thyroid checked? If your weight hasn't budged despite increased activity, it might be something to check out.
    2c/3a with 2b underlayer. Fine, porous. Loves protein. But not hydrolized wheat protein. Yuck.

Wash: WEN Sweet Almond Mint or Pomegranate
    Gels: LA Looks Sport Gel
    Mousse: Tigi Catwalk Curlesque
    Curling creams/gellies: Coffee Coco Curling Cream Lite, Spiral Solutions Curl Enhancing Jelly, Curls Gel-les'c
    SOTC: JC N&S (LOVE)
    http://public.fotki.com/wavyblonde/hair-2010/
    delete account
  • tycho19tycho19 Registered Users Posts: 805
    Have u considered changing the way you work out? High intensity interval training will burn way more calories during and after a workout than walking at a set pace. Check out Women's Health magazines website for some suggested workouts. Basically you want to do a circuit of weight bearing exercises followed by a one minute burst of heart rate raising activity. For ex, 5 squats 5 pushups 5 an crunches 5 shoulder presses followed by a min of running in place. Then rest one min. Start the same cycle again and repeat this a total of 4 to 5 times. It should take no more than 30 min. This is how my trainer taught me to work out and it has worked tremendously.
    2B/2C wavy
    Don't Breed and Buy While Shelter Dogs Die - Adopt your next best friend!
    delete account

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file