New Natural

Hey natural community,

I just BC yesterday (4-23) and while I'm in college, I'm using products that I can find at Wal-Mart. All I have is nourishing coconut milk shampoo, acai berry avocado conditioner, and shea butter. I'm between a 3C and a 4 and I only have 2 weeks of school left, do you think this is a good way to build up my regimen?

Comments

• NaturalSassENaturalSassE Posts: 125Registered Users
    Congrads and first use what works for your hair..
    You'll need a deep condish, shampoo, condish, leave in condish, moisture, and seal in that order!!
    I'm 10 months natural and I just adjusted my regi for the summer which is a lot of co washing...for my wash n go....
    But my regi is honey/evoo pre-poo, shampoo with Giovanni triple treat tea tree and condish, kammytube (YouTube)leave condish, oyin handmade hair dew, oyin handmade shine & define, seal and do my edges with Jamaican black castor oil when I do my edges I add 1 drop of Rosemary Eo and use a baby brush!!

As a twa I co wash everyday with hmmm let me think at first organic root stimulator condish and shampoo leave n was ion leave in and seal with evoo and massage scalp with evoo and rosemary Eo...gd luck!!
    Hope this helps gd luck...but

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
    Taking the Napptural World By Storm
    Bc'd June 21, 2010
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Congratulations! And welcome to our community—we're so glad you've joined us.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • 3c4d7zwhatevs3c4d7zwhatevs Posts: 1,589Registered Users
    Welcome. Take a trip to the 4a forum, because I am sure there are several threads about drugstore products.

Many women here like Suave Naturals of VO5 conditioners for cheap cowashes, GFTN and GF Pure Clean condishes for cowash or rinse out, Tresemme Naturals for the same. Those products are available at Walmart. Also, if you are near a Walgreens they have just expanded their offering of Shea Moisture products and they are worth checking out.
    4a/3c curls
    Fine strands, not as densely-placed as I would like
    Ayurvedic herbs are the TRUTH
    Team Wash and Go!
    iHerb code:UYA010 - get 5% off your first purchase

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file