Help my Frizzies

kimkelley72kimkelley72 Posts: 3Registered Users
I have Type 3c hair, I have been natural for the past year, I did the big chop a year ago and cut off all the relaxer in my hair, I have learned what products to keep in my hair for moisture control and I realize I have to wash my hair almost daily to every other day, my hair loves it. The this is, I can't seem to control the frizz in certain sections of my hair, thats the base part of my head. I have tried so, so many products and I can't find anything to control the frizz part. I have been using products like Kinky Curly, Be Mine and Cantu, I love these product, he define my curls well, with softness. I just need a product to help with the frizz. Any suggestions anyone?:confused:

Comments

• BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I have Type 3c hair, I have been natural for the past year, I did the big chop a year ago and cut off all the relaxer in my hair, I have learned what products to keep in my hair for moisture control and I realize I have to wash my hair almost daily to every other day, my hair loves it. The this is, I can't seem to control the frizz in certain sections of my hair, thats the base part of my head. I have tried so, so many products and I can't find anything to control the frizz part. I have been using products like Kinky Curly, Be Mine and Cantu, I love these product, he define my curls well, with softness. I just need a product to help with the frizz. Any suggestions anyone?:confused:

Pictures help..

I'm not sure what you mean "base part of your head". Do you mean the nape? Or do you mean your roots?
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    "...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)
  • kimkelley72kimkelley72 Posts: 3Registered Users
    I am speaking of the middle section of my head, I guess that would be near the parietal bone of my head, that is the only part of my hair that always have a frizzy look and little more course hair than the rest of my hair, it's like I have two hair types. Help me if you have a
    By tips?
  • anonymous_70323anonymous_70323 Posts: 94Registered Users
    delete account
  • kimkelley72kimkelley72 Posts: 3Registered Users
    @ curlsinbloom,

I like the feedback, I think I am a 3c all around my head, just in that middle section I'm talking about, I may be a 4a just like you said, I have tried no many products and I just can't tame it or get the same texture as the rest of my hair.
  • anonymous_70323anonymous_70323 Posts: 94Registered Users
    delete account

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file