Uh, opinions?

curlyJakecurlyJake Posts: 29Registered Users
Do chicks dig guys with short curly hair? I used to have to brush my hair a ton and wear a beanie while it dried just for it to be straight, but now im just wearing it curly, im inbetween 3b and 3c.

Comments

• lldm2lldm2 Posts: 173Registered Users
    I love curly hair on guys. I love straight hair too, but curly is more fun/unique/etc. in my eyes.
    3c/4a

Wanting;
    APL/MBL
  • PRINCETONPRINCETON Posts: 872Registered Users
    Women love guys who are confident, fun to be around, and able to hold meaningful conversation. Doesn't matter the hair style but I will say they love playing in my hair.

Princeton Brooke
    Chief Software Engineer
    http://apps.facebook.com/princetonbrooke
  • Curlyq929Curlyq929 Posts: 27Registered Users
    curly hair on guys is definitely unique :D its a total conversation starter too. sometimes it can give you a little something that sets you apart from the rest of the boys.
  • Very Curly GurlyVery Curly Gurly Posts: 16Registered Users
    OMG! yes! curly hair sets you apart from other guys (in a good way lol) ;)
    cowash: suave naturals coconut
    leave in: mane and tail
    styling: activation gel

friendship is like peeing on yourself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings :)
    - unknown :occasion5:
  • Zelda8555Zelda8555 Posts: 9Registered Users
    Normally it wouldn't matter what type of hair guys have for me, but to answer your question yes.I think it's fun and different :)
  • proctorsweetieproctorsweetie Posts: 93Registered Users
    Some of the most attractive guys at my school have curly hair. One boy used to have shiny, golden ringlets(god, he looked like Michelangelo's David sometimes!) and chopped them off last year--ugh! If only he knew, he looks a thousand times better with curls.
    I think most people will tell you, confidence+curly hair is a good mix.
    I think Bumble&Bumble put it best: WILD CHILD AMAZON WARRIOR BOMBSHELL

2c/3a Botticelli curls
    started CG 27. May 2011
    :wave:
    Curl inspiration: Nicole Kidman's natural curls, the 80's/90's careers of Laetitia Casta & Eva Herzigova, the artwork of Milo Manara
  • creativelicensecreativelicense Posts: 422Registered Users
    Absolutely: my best friend, who is a guy, has awesome curly hair that I love. It makes you unique.
    Curl Style: 3b/3c
    Texture: Fine
    Porosity: Normal

Co-wash: Suave Naturals Coconut
    RO: GVP CB
    Styling: As I Am Leave In, Jessicurl Rockin' Ringlets & Confident Coils, DevaCurl Set Me Up, Curl Keeper
    Gel: Ecostyler Olive Oil, BioSilk RHG
  • RingletTeenLoveRingletTeenLove Posts: 116Registered Users
    Oh gosh yes!!! I think its adorably sexy!!! My ex boyfriend had curly hair:albino::lovestory:
  • SimplisticMindSimplisticMind Posts: 18Registered Users
    My boy's got short hair that has wispy curls in the front, you have no idea how fun it is to play in his hair. Do it bro!
    :happy3: You spin me right round baby right round~
    black and white bi-racial with a 3b-3c mix <3
    Not on CG method.
  • itsKelCeeEeeitsKelCeeEee Posts: 1,084Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    YESSSSS. I see so many curly guys with the ladies flocking around them; they usually have great personalities and fun mannerisms that aid them too. Try it out
    tumblr_mfb2v27JpJ1qfxenmo1_250.gif
    Big Chop: 11/25/09
    Cottony/fluffy, medium/coarse, high density & porosity
    SL - APL - BSB - BSL - MBL - WL - HL
  • tiama-xtiama-x Posts: 199Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Antonio banderas hello. His hair is what got me!! Except when he began to straighten it, Zorro 2. :(
    "2 Something ATM"
    Coarse, Medium- Thick, Normal Porosity
    My Routine
    Low 'Poo: curash soothing oatmeal conditioning shampoo
    RO: tresemme naturals moisturising conditioner
    LI: tresemme naturals/kinky curly knot today
    Seal: mix of shea butter/coconut oil
    Goals
    waist length hair & finding a sexual cheapo leave in conditioner for both me and my daughter
  • FmasuhrFmasuhr Posts: 1,354Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    i like it cause its fun to play with, and i just like playing with guys hair, :) but so long as your confident it will show and you will get plenty of attention! :)

my hair: 3b, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
    my hair loves conditioner only styling!
    Oils and my own procuts are my hairs best friend
    my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.
    :hello1:
  • luvs2sinnngggluvs2sinnnggg Posts: 111Registered Users
    personally, I love when guys have curly hair.

Sent from my iPod touch using CurlTalk
  • curlyJakecurlyJake Posts: 29Registered Users
    Well, just checking back in my thread. I would like to thank all of you wonderful ladies, i'm past the hard part. I finally convinced myself to just go with the flow, i've been growing my hair out for about 6 or 7 months now i think. in-case you can't see the avatar here is another picture. I haven't received many complements yet but hopefully i will soon!
    339014_300622136617596_100000094378126_1333443_1666260071_o.jpg
  • KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    ^Looks good!
    <3 Our love is like the wind; I can't see it. But I can feel it. <3
  • curlykristxcurlykristx Posts: 445Registered Users
    I agree. I love curly or wavy hair on anyone, especially if you can tell they take care of it. Good going :)
  • SammySingallySammySingally Posts: 131Registered Users
    Your hair looks really good! :)

My brother had like really short hair, he got it cut quite often so no one could tell what hair type he had. When he moved out, he grew out his hair (about 2 inches high) and people were like, "ohmigosh, you have curly hair?" I can say that girls like touching his hair now and as long as he cares for it, people would love it.

I think curly hair on guys is really nice. The personality is what matters and not the hair, to me, but, I think curly hair on guys is really cute, nice....
    Things I use: Olive Oil, Canola oil, rosemary oil, aloe vera gel, shea butter, mayonnaise, eggs, milk, bananas

Everything I use is 100% natural. I make most of them myself because then I'm sure what's in it and I'm sure nothing's added, it's pure, it's natural.

Things I avoid: Mineral oil (codename: Baby oil), heat (I'm a total, no hair driers, no straighteners, no curling irons, no flat irons, no hot combs...nada), sodium chloride

Growing plan: At least 6 inches longer in a year.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file