CurlTalk

Products for 8 year old girl

RoxanneRoxanne Posts: 6Registered Users
I was just wondering if anyone could share what products the use for their kids. I have an 8yr daughter who is biracial and has type 3c hair.

Thanks

Comments

• KandyLandKurlsKandyLandKurls Posts: 118Registered Users
    I found that Bee Mine and shea moisture works very well in my 6 yr olds hair, and she is a 3c also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*Natural Childrens Hair Care Blog*
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fkandylandkurls.blogspot.com" class="Popup
    -Hair Type 3C mixed with 4A-
  • Very Curly GurlyVery Curly Gurly Posts: 16Registered Users
    Well I'm not a parent, :glasses8: but my younger sister has type 3c hair as well. My mom cowashes her hair with suave naturals and then applies herbal essence hello hydration in it. Hope that helps ;)
    cowash: suave naturals coconut
    leave in: mane and tail
    styling: activation gel

friendship is like peeing on yourself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings :)
    - unknown :occasion5:
  • RingletTeenLoveRingletTeenLove Posts: 116Registered Users
    Nexxus Humanetress Condish as well as the shampoo ocassionally but i forget what its called. I had horrific damage to my hair and contiously went to the library trying to get books about biratial and curly and african american hair. I finally found the book and the title has sliped my mind but it had a story of a 8 year old girl who had alot of damage and used nexxus shamp and conish and the breakage was redused. It does help with managablity too. Next, i uses kinky curly curling custard right after i wash my hair and i go!!!