How to kick the "if only I had transitioned earlier" blues?

lesliegonnacurllesliegonnacurl Posts: 478Registered Users
Ugh. I have a major case of those!
Mostly relaxed, yet still curly hair, which I am going to try to grow out with daily conditioner rinses and a shampoo once or twice a week.

Officially Transitioning since March 2011.
Last Relaxer September 2010

Got some kind of curly bangs going here! And I think my bangs are all natural!

I think that my natural hair is somewhere between a 3b and a 3c, I hope it's not too soon to tell! :blob4:

Comments

• icerockzicerockz Posts: 24Registered Users
    i use to have that. I just keep thinking about how my hair will look in the future. Every time I got that thought I just threw it out my head then after a while I started not even caring or thinking about that.
    4a/3c Hair
    Transitioning
    Henna conditioner For scalp and hair
    Suave Naturals GA Conditioner (SOMETIMES)

event.png
    :toothy7:

Dream of Au Naturelle One day lol :wink:
  • annabananaliseannabananalise Posts: 1,913Registered Users
    I get those occasionally. I wish I'd done it when I was younger but then i'm like "well hey i'm doing it now and can enjoy it"
    Last relaxer: 8.4.10
    BC: 9.6.11
    tumblr_mkqgfjWwA41qcwgrvo1_500.gif
    when will your favs?

• lesliegonnacurllesliegonnacurl Posts: 478Registered Users
    The only thing that comforts me is that if I had done it earlier I probably wouldn't have had the knowledge and resources to have a fairly smooth transition, but what gives me the blues is that I'm not getting any younger and I want long natural hair NOW NOW NOW DANGIT! LOL
    Mostly relaxed, yet still curly hair, which I am going to try to grow out with daily conditioner rinses and a shampoo once or twice a week.

I think that my natural hair is somewhere between a 3b and a 3c, I hope it's not too soon to tell! :blob4:
  • anonymous_70323anonymous_70323 Posts: 94Registered Users
    delete account
  • lesliegonnacurllesliegonnacurl Posts: 478Registered Users
    I hope that I can wear long hair as I get older too. I will be 29 in less than two months.

I am short, but I think the extra pounds I am carrying is what makes me not look as good as I could with curls. Right now they are not long enough to elongate me. When I wear my straight hair, if it comes out right, it elongates me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file