Any one here try curl formers?

nes223nes223 Posts: 347Registered Users
Been youtubing these all day and I'm very tempted
-nes
3a/3b

Comments

• montREALadymontREALady Posts: 1,210Registered Users
    I want to, I'll probably order a pack.
    Short and narrow. I only have the front of my hair to work with since the back is too short.

Sent from my MB300 using CurlTalk App
  • OnduleeOndulee Posts: 1,264Registered Users
    I haven't but I really want to. Do they have a medium very narrow category? that matches my natural clump size the best....
    shoulder length inverted bob; fine; 3A-3B; med-thick density; normal porosity; normal elasticity- my hair loves keratin, ACV, silk protein ,Curlkeeper and AG:Recoil ; seems to hate moisturizing products and oils except mineral oil; CG- Jan/'09-mod CG Sept/'09;CG again Jan/'10/mod CG from Mar'10

receive $10 off 1st order of $40 & up, or $5 off on smaller orders, when using iHERB code: GIK909
  • nes223nes223 Posts: 347Registered Users
    heres a link to all they have

Curly Hair Products | Hair Curlers | Create Curly Hair Styles

looks like its only short, long, or extra long

they give u exact hair lenghs tho so you could measure your hair and see which would work for you

i really want to try these!! lol Id probably need the extra long and wide ones...just seems like it would take forever to do my whole head..

still want them!:blob4:
    -nes
    3a/3b
  • 2b802b80 Posts: 3Registered Users
    Currently transitioning 4a/b type hair and I LOVE them. One of the best investment I have made since I let go of the relaxer . I bought the kit at sally's. Styling time takes me about 45 minutes to put them in, I leave them in overnight and wake up with beautiful ringlets. The first time you use them is an adjustment.but after putting about three in I was set. Just remember not to overload each rod with hair.. Too much and the curlformer will not thread ..