CurlTalk

Celebrities Photoshopped Bald...

CurlswirlCurlswirl Posts: 526Registered Users

Comments

• LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 8,660Registered Users
    Most of them looked pretty good bald. Whoopie Goldberg's pic cracked me up.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • CurlswirlCurlswirl Posts: 526Registered Users
    Me too Lotsa!
  • solidgoldsolidgold Posts: 1,485Registered Users
    Reminds me of Alien Nation!
    Knightess Firmus Aurum, Maid of the Mitten, Slayer of Dissertation Dragons in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    2b/medium; CG 5/20/09
    Wash, co-wash, co: Queen Helene Royal Curl Shampoo / Conditioner, Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo / Conditioner, Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix, Tigi MM
    Stylers: Sally's Neutral Protein Filler as spray, Queen Helene Royal Curl Creme, LALSG
    Techniques: Plop and Diffuse
    Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showpost.php?p=1368664&postcount=97
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
    Gwen Stefani, Angelina Jolie and a few others look good bald!
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users
    Ben Affleck was kinda hot bald. Weird!

Angelina looked like the bald woman from the first Star Trek movie.
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fnynaeve77%2F" class="Popup
    Password: orphanannie