We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

question...

sorry again, but what does co wash mean? i've been seeing it along and yeah...heh

--ga
formerly;; girl anachronism

politics is like me and my buddy going hippo hunting. we shoot a hippo and it falls on us. now, instead of using our joint effort of pushing the hippo off of us, we arue for 5 1/2 years on who's idea it was in the first place to go hippo hunting.

Comments

• DominicanaHeatDominicanaHeat Posts: 2,729Registered Users
    Conditioner washing. Washing your scalp with conditioner by rubbing your scalp briskly with it. It's an alternative to using harsh shampoo.
    3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.
  • Gemini13Gemini13 Posts: 5,000Registered Users
    The co stands for conditioner. When you do a co wash you use the conditioner to scrub and cleanse your scalp. Many people who do this are following the Curly Girl method, ie, they don't use shampoo- although some people do this in addition to occasionaly using shampoo.
    Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
    HG products:
    Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
    Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file