CurlTalk

question...

sorry again, but what does co wash mean? i've been seeing it along and yeah...heh

--ga
formerly;; girl anachronism

politics is like me and my buddy going hippo hunting. we shoot a hippo and it falls on us. now, instead of using our joint effort of pushing the hippo off of us, we arue for 5 1/2 years on who's idea it was in the first place to go hippo hunting.

Comments

• DominicanaHeatDominicanaHeat Posts: 2,729Registered Users
    Conditioner washing. Washing your scalp with conditioner by rubbing your scalp briskly with it. It's an alternative to using harsh shampoo.
    3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.
  • Gemini13Gemini13 Posts: 5,000Registered Users
    The co stands for conditioner. When you do a co wash you use the conditioner to scrub and cleanse your scalp. Many people who do this are following the Curly Girl method, ie, they don't use shampoo- although some people do this in addition to occasionaly using shampoo.
    Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
    HG products:
    Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
    Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls