Quick and Fast products

littleirishcurlylittleirishcurly Posts: 38Registered Users
Hey fellow curlies! I have a long and busy summer ahead of me, and I need some good advice. First off, I'm going to go to Duke University this summer for 3 weeks. I'm only in 8th grade, but this is a special program. Anyway, we have to be up and ready to go by 7:00 (or 6:30 if you want to go running every morning,which I will be) and I usually have to wash my hair every morning and put a lot of product in. But, unfortunately, that usually takes about 30 minutes. So, I want to look great all day, but I don't have much time to wash and style. I would absolutely LOVE some great product recommendations. Something that doesn't take to long, but keeps my hair happy all day. By the way,I have thick 3b hair, and the university is in North Carolina, so something with humidity control.
Thanks!
~littleirishcurly :icescream:

Comments

• rebel_yell_curlrebel_yell_curl Posts: 12Registered Users
    Wellll I'm not too fond of my shampoo or conditioner (it works but not amazingly) but my products I use work pretty well.

When i first get out of the shower, I ring most of the water out of my hair and comb, then I add the frizz-ease hair serum in the original formula. That one can be tricky, since you can't add too much or it'll come off as greasy, but it saves alott of time with frizz and styling and such. After i just rake a bit of Pantene Pro-V Curl Shaping Gel through, scrunch, and done! Honestly, styling after a shower takes me about 5, 10 min max if I'm really takin my time with the scrunching and stuff.

Just my 2 cents :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file