Found Giovanni Products

ChardonnayChardonnay Posts: 8Registered Users
Just saying because I know how hard it is to find things on the coast, I usually have to wait till I have time to go down to Brizzy.

So......At Caloundra Health Foods-29 Bulcock Street, Caloundra QLD 4551.

I didn't spend too much time there as I plan to go back when I'm not so busy this week but I know they def have the Shampoo, Leave- In condish and the LA Styling Gel there were about 3 more products that I cant name off the top of my head. It was alot more expensive than what the girls are paying in the US ofcourse but still affordable if you really love the stuff, as I said...I'll fill you in when I go back
1/2 Maori 1/2 White.
Natural brown-black with bleached top half.
3A-3B/M/iii
Porosity: Blonde- High, Black-Normal
Elasticity: Blonde- Low, Black- Normal
Characteristics: Blonde-Snapping,dry, very notty & lost most curl. When naked it's dry,brittle & fluffy,snaps when fingers run through.Resembles cotton candy.Black-Fine but thick,frizzy & dry as expected. Bouncy curls to ringlets.Horrid when naked.
CG/ModCG/not CG: CG as of 24/03/2011
Live on Sunshine Coast,QLD.Normally very hot & humid here.

Comments

• StarmieStarmie Posts: 6,959Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    My local health food store sells it, but like you say it's very expensive. I really like one of the conditioners (forget the name) but I get it from the US - even with postage it works out cheaper. Nice to be able to get stuff on ground though.
    3b in South Australia.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file