Site Problems Today . . . .

WurlyLoxWurlyLox Registered Users Posts: 4,858 Curl Neophyte
Am I blind or just crazy? Went to look up a product and found once I'd selected my criteria, there's no way to launch it - no Find, Go, Search, OK, whatever

I still can't select colors in an original message, though I can go back and edit it and change them then - I discovered that by accident just before reading RCW's comment about it, and thought it was fixed, however, here it won't work again.

Was trying to use first bullets then numbering in a message a few minutes ago, and, though they showed here in this window, they don't in either Preview or once submitted.
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Is the color thing still happening in the body of posts?

It is for me. :(

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • WurlyLoxWurlyLox Registered Users Posts: 4,858 Curl Neophyte
    Yeah, and also the bullet thing, the last time I tried - looks fine in the edit window, but when you view it, no bullets

Don't know about the missing Search/Find/Go/Launch button when doing product searches - haven't tried that lately

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett
    Ok, I'll put the bullet thing on the list, along with the colors thing.

Thank you.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • WurlyLoxWurlyLox Registered Users Posts: 4,858 Curl Neophyte
    This is what I mean:
    • This
    • Text
    • Has
    • Bullets
    on the edit screen but not when you preview it or once you save it

www.fotki.com/auntnett
    auntnett wrote: »
    This is what I mean:
    • This
    • Text
    • Has
    • Bullets
    on the edit screen but not when you preview it or once you save it

Yes, I see it too. I've put it on Smart Guy's list. I hope he can get to it soon.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file