CurlTalk

What's for lunch?

curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users
As the 'What's for dinner thread?' was such a success I thought I'd copy the idea but for lunch.

I'm having french baguette pizzas.
Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.

Comments

• SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
    I really want tacos de lengua (beef tongue tacos) for lunch. Maybe I'll go search for some.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • CheetaraCheetara Posts: 2,182Registered Users
    I'd like to go out for Thai but I'm not sure my schedule will allow that.
    Sort of CG sometimes, but not really
    2B, medium? normal porosity and elasticity?

Cleansers -
    Suave Clarifying, Philosophy Happy Birthday Beautiful

Stylers - BRHG, re:coil, Ion Hairspray

I live in the NYC area.

• spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    The caf is serving "roasted turkey dinner." I will have the sliced turkey, gravy, one order of green beans (cooked w/ bacon) and one order of Brussels sprouts. Large iced tea.

• MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Beef barley soup.
  • squigglycurlssquigglycurls Posts: 82Registered Users
    An Amy's bean burrito with home made guacomole and tortilla chips.

Sent from my Ally using CurlTalk App
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    I'm having brunch today:

Spring salad mix with black olives and beet-pickled-hard-boiled egg slices.

Yogurt with lemon curd, apple slices, and a little granola mixed in.
  • webjockeywebjockey Posts: 2,786Registered Users
    Last night's dinner
    Roasted chicken
    Cauliflower gratin
    hello.world.
  • redhedgrlTredhedgrlT Posts: 178Registered Users
    Black forest ham and cheese on a french roll.
    Texture: Medium
    Porosity: Normal
    Elasticity: Normal

I guess i am just average go figure.
  • SarcasmIsBeautySarcasmIsBeauty Posts: 5,640Registered Users
    3 slices of pizza and baked lays

Sent from my ADR6300 using CurlTalk App
    Turtles: omg please don't put that in your moo moo

Nej: too late... moo moo has been infiltrated.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Vegetarian Indian from the cafeteria at work -- rice, garbanzo beans and okra with tomatoes. Amazingly good considering it's from the caf. And a small green salad for later.
  • curlysue21curlysue21 Posts: 5,219Registered Users
    PB sandwich on wheat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
    Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    TB nachos from last nite....:blob3:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
    I took leftover toasted white beans and kale, sauteed mushrooms and roasted asparagus and put them into a quesadilla with a mix of cheeses. It's all nice and crispy on the outside from the butter and ooey gooey on the inside. Love. :love7:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    a co-worker took me and another co-worker to lunch. we went to a small itlian place near be. we all had some kind of pasta. i had pasta w/ mushrooms. he had lasanga. and she had chicken alfredo.
  • kaybkayb Posts: 5,054Registered Users
    7ea066df-7fab-879c.jpg

I have no idea.
    I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
    "
  • curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users
    I can see noodles in there and an orange slice other than that, I'm stumped.

I'm having Basics: Tamagoyaki or Atsuyaki Tamago, Japanese sweet omelette | Just Hungry
  • theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    Me and my co-workers are all going out to lunch. since we have no clue if we will see each other next week:sad11:
    curlylaura wrote: »

I'm having this again so I can use up some eggs. But today I've managed to burn it a bit.
  • PoPo Posts: 2,607Registered Users
    I'm thinking Korean tacos today.
    3c/4a
  • SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
    Potato, red cabbage, and scallion frittata. Might throw some sumac on top.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
    Breakfast burrito. It has eggs, bacon, potatoes, onions & peppers, sharp cheddar and a little Cholula chili lime hot sauce on the side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • SarcasmIsBeautySarcasmIsBeauty Posts: 5,640Registered Users
    Chicken Bacon ranch sandwich and cherry slushie from sonic :D

Sent from my ADR6300 using CurlTalk App
    Turtles: omg please don't put that in your moo moo

Nej: too late... moo moo has been infiltrated.
  • SCGSCG Posts: 5,416Registered Users
    I'm at work all day, so I grabbed some Subway (plus Baked Lays and a Coke) before I came in. It was less than satisfying. :lol:

"And death is at your doorstep
    And it will steal your innocence
    But it will not steal your substance
    But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    Fish sandwich. We have a local place that makes up huge piece of haddock...fried perfectly. On a bun. Heaven. Oh, and fries of course.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
    2 egg omlette with 3 cherry tomatoes and 1 spring onion it it. I'm going through an egg phase at the moment.
    I poached some chicken for our dinner last night and with the extras I made chicken salad for a sandwich today. I put a little mayo, salt n pepper, dill, dried cranberries, and sliced almonds. I really wish I had some grapes to put in it, but it was pretty good as is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]