CurlTalk

I live with a psycho

itsKelCeeEeeitsKelCeeEee Posts: 1,084Registered Users
So this is basically an angry rant you don't have to read, although I'm sure if you were in the same situation you'd be just as furious.

Alright, so I live in a six bedroom house with five other people I go to school with. There's been a bunch of tension since December due to one of the psycho girls we live with (It's two guys and four girls) calling the cops on two of our housemates for smoking in the house (I am so serious :sad3:). Anyway, the main conflict is between this girl, her name's Kiara, and two others named Arielle and Eddie. Kiara's best friend (who is wonderful) is named Marissa. The two "neutrals" (the ones no one outwardly has any issues with) are my best friend Mike and I.

Today, I was getting dressed while talking to Mike and Eddie runs downstairs with his shampoo bottle (Tresemme, by the way. Just had to add that :thumbup:) and he's screaming about how it smells like rubbing alcohol. Mike and I sniff it. Not only does it smell like rubbing alcohol, but when Eddie turns it over straight up LIQUID flows out the bottle, nothing like the usual shampoo texture. We look at each other, and just start flipping out because we ALL knew who it was.

And how did we know it was Kiara, exactly? Oh, because when Mike and I were actually closer to her last semester, she told us about her last roommate, who called her a bad name I can't exactly repeat up here. What does Kiara do in response? Nothing much, just pees in the girl's shampoo and rubs her toothbrush in the toilet. Besides, she's the only one who has a problem with him, and that shampoo would NOT just do that on its own. Especially not in one day, since Eddie told us he used it last night and it was fine.

What. The. Hell. Not only is this girl so immature it's pathetic, but I know if she sabotaged my hair stuff and I used it, I'd go to jail. I've never tried to get in the middle of others' issues before, but when Eddie confronts her tonight when she gets home I know I'm going to be there in case she tries to trip. This is so ridiculous that...ugh, I can't even. I'm just so MAD. If she did this to his stuff, she could come to the second floor bathroom and do the same to ours. How in the world am I supposed to feel comfortable living here for the rest of the semester (Me/Mike/Eddie/Arielle are moving in August)?!?!?!?!?!

Sorry. I just figured that since we all know how it is with our hair this would be a big no no even to you. At this point though it's not even about it being shampoo; it's about the fact that she has no respect for personal property.

Oh, and that with the way she's acting she has to be a ten year old in disguise.

How do you think Eddie should go about confronting her? Is there any possible way that Tresemme would just shift properties like that? (I'm sure I already know the answer to that). Like, I just have no freaking idea what's going on...

This girl is nuts. Period.

WE'RE ADULTS. I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE DEALING WITH THIS MIDDLE SCHOOL BS. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :crybaby:
tumblr_mfb2v27JpJ1qfxenmo1_250.gif
Big Chop: 11/25/09
Cottony/fluffy, medium/coarse, high density & porosity
SL - APL - BSB - BSL - MBL - WL - HL

Comments

  • CocoTCocoT Posts: 5,330Registered Users
    Somebody messing with some hair products?! Oh hell naw. Homie don't play that.

    Can you all have like some type of intervention with this girl that's doing this crap? Have her evicted? This is craziness! I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. I vowed again to never have another roommate other than my sister. Too much unnecessary drama.
    11.gif
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
  • itsKelCeeEeeitsKelCeeEee Posts: 1,084Registered Users
    Well when she gets home later Eddie plans on confronting her. I'll be there. Mike will probably be there. I don't even know if we could have her evicted because if she doesn't admit to it then our landlord would probably just be like "Well there's nothing I can do about it". I just wish I could punch her in the face and be done with it.

    And yeah, I really hate all these roommates. But the four of us moving next year get along really well and give each other our space, so I'm not too worried about that. Also it will be only one other female. I can't deal with all these women. All my friends are men for a reason. :sad1:
    tumblr_mfb2v27JpJ1qfxenmo1_250.gif
    Big Chop: 11/25/09
    Cottony/fluffy, medium/coarse, high density & porosity
    SL - APL - BSB - BSL - MBL - WL - HL
  • EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users
    Isn't tampering with people's stuff illegal? There has to be something they can charge her with...like criminal mischief, some mess! I don't play like that though....I probably would have tackled her in the living room.
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users
    Tamper with her stuff right back.. what's she gonna do then?
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    "...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
    ^^^That was my first thought too. But one-upmanship never ends well. It would only escalate until she put something in your hair products (or food!) that would do some real damage.

    Sorry, I watch the ID Network a lot.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

    I am the new Black.

    "Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users
    Phoenix wrote: »
    ^^^That was my first thought too. But one-upmanship never ends well. It would only escalate until she put something in your hair products (or food!) that would do some real damage.

    Sorry, I watch the ID Network a lot.

    I love a good one-up fight tho. You have to do it right, in such a way that would make her think twice about trying to one-up you again.

    Or just change the locks and give everyone but her the new keys. :laughing4:
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    "...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)
  • CocoTCocoT Posts: 5,330Registered Users
    I'd do everything I possibly could to get the girl out the most legal way possible and without me compromising my morals. I'm not a fighter and I'm not nasty so I know I wouldn't initiate anything like that myself. This is a toughie. Sorry OP. :sad3:
    11.gif
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    Isn't tampering with people's stuff illegal? There has to be something they can charge her with...like criminal mischief, some mess! I don't play like that though....I probably would have tackled her in the living room.


    I know right. But I have rage.

    Um don't tamper with her stuff. Sorry that's rude and stooping to her level. Confront her. Calmly. Be the bigger person. ( my red eye ass saying this? I need to learn from what I preach, cause I got mad at the computers in the library today and started shaking them and slamming the mouse around ...in front of people:glasses1::rambo:)

    I don't know how girls cause unnecessary drama because boys cause drama too. (sorry I hate when people say girls cause drama cause I grew up with boys and I've hung around boys and let me tell you both cause drama...it.is. both.) I love girls (not like I'm a lesbian LOL but as much as I like boyish things I love to have friends who are girls..and most of my friends are girls..I like to have friends who are girls who like boyish things like star wars and vidya games ) but even when I've gotten angry with another female it's never resorted to anything nasty like that. What females do y'all be hanging around?

    I mean I've seen some crazy women but they've never gotten crazy to that extent because I never let it get that far.

    sorry I have to come in here again..cause that is my pet peeve...besides stereotyping umm when you say girls cause drama and boys don't ( not you but general you) what boys don't cause drama? what boys do y'all (not y'all but general y'all) know that don't cause drama, are they robots?
    That is all.


    let me edit to add:
    thank you cocot for reminding that I want to say....I don't' mean to derail the topic but I just wanted to say that.
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • CocoTCocoT Posts: 5,330Registered Users
    meowmeow wrote: »
    Isn't tampering with people's stuff illegal? There has to be something they can charge her with...like criminal mischief, some mess! I don't play like that though....I probably would have tackled her in the living room.


    I know right. But I have rage.

    Um don't tamper with her stuff. Sorry that's rude and stooping to her level. Confront her. Calmly. Be the bigger person. ( my red eye ass saying this? I need to learn from what I preach, cause I got mad at the computers in the library today and started shaking them and slamming the mouse around ...in front of people:glasses1::rambo:)

    I don't know how girls cause unnecessary drama because boys cause drama too. (sorry I hate when people say girls cause drama cause I grew up with boys and I've hung around boys and let me tell you both cause drama...it.is. both.) I love girls (not like I'm a lesbian LOL but as much as I like boyish things I love to have friends who are girls..and most of my friends are girls..I like to have friends who are girls who like boyish things like star wars and vidya games ) but even when I've gotten angry with another female it's never resorted to anything nasty like that. What females do y'all be hanging around?

    I mean I've seen some crazy women but they've never gotten crazy to that extent because I never let it get that far.

    I'm sayin!

    Don't wanna derail the thread though. Just wanna cosign to that
    11.gif
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
  • Jamtastic Voyage!Jamtastic Voyage! Posts: 230Registered Users
    4a, fine-coarse, normal-high porosity, thick and dense sponge cake!
    currently texlaxed!
    APL stretched, ear length curly.
    Hair <3s: butters, glycerin, honey, coconut, aloe, olive oil
    Hair </3s: other oils, protein, 'cones, sulfates
    Cleanse: Bentonite Clay
    Condition: Shea Moisture Restorative, KUI Hydrating Hemp
    Leave-In: KCKT+castor oil, KUI Coconut Cream
    Style: Curl pudding (eco styler blue gel+shea butter+castor oil+conditioner)
  • EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users
    CocoT wrote: »
    meowmeow wrote: »
    Isn't tampering with people's stuff illegal? There has to be something they can charge her with...like criminal mischief, some mess! I don't play like that though....I probably would have tackled her in the living room.


    I know right. But I have rage.

    Um don't tamper with her stuff. Sorry that's rude and stooping to her level. Confront her. Calmly. Be the bigger person. ( my red eye ass saying this? I need to learn from what I preach, cause I got mad at the computers in the library today and started shaking them and slamming the mouse around ...in front of people:glasses1::rambo:)

    I don't know how girls cause unnecessary drama because boys cause drama too. (sorry I hate when people say girls cause drama cause I grew up with boys and I've hung around boys and let me tell you both cause drama...it.is. both.) I love girls (not like I'm a lesbian LOL but as much as I like boyish things I love to have friends who are girls..and most of my friends are girls..I like to have friends who are girls who like boyish things like star wars and vidya games ) but even when I've gotten angry with another female it's never resorted to anything nasty like that. What females do y'all be hanging around?

    I mean I've seen some crazy women but they've never gotten crazy to that extent because I never let it get that far.

    I'm sayin!

    Don't wanna derail the thread though. Just wanna cosign to that

    I don't wanna derail but let me jump in on that cosign...dudes are all ABOUT THE GOSSIP yet when they do it they call it "lookin out." Mhmmm, one of the biggest gossip queens I know is a man...every time I see him he always has some tea for me...
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    LOL tea for me hahahahahah *dying*
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users
    meowmeow wrote: »
    LOL tea for me hahahahahah *dying*

    Mhhmmm and it's always piping hot and full of sweetness...
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • itsKelCeeEeeitsKelCeeEee Posts: 1,084Registered Users
    LOL I'm not trying to say that boys DON'T cause drama, because I know anyone in any gender can start some mess. I'm just saying in my experience I have less trouble with males than females. That's all I meant. It's different for different people ;-)

    Thanks though everyone. I just needed to vent. The guy told his sisters about it and apparently they're all pissed and coming over...I'm just gonna go to sleep or something. This is too much. Lol
    tumblr_mfb2v27JpJ1qfxenmo1_250.gif
    Big Chop: 11/25/09
    Cottony/fluffy, medium/coarse, high density & porosity
    SL - APL - BSB - BSL - MBL - WL - HL
  • LanishaLanisha Posts: 467Registered Users
    Yeah i would call the cops on her and when they come act really terrified for your safety, remind them that there were witnesses, make up a story about how you think she's suicidal so they have to take her into custody (if they seem unwilling to escort her off the premises) Someone that crazy would probably flip out on the spot if you even mention them being *OFF* and give the cops plenty of evidence right there in the foyer for them to haul her crazy butt off. Or tell them you think she's hearing voices because you catch her talking to herself and you hear her saying violent things and you believe she put rubbing alcohol in the bottle because the voices told her too. If she says it was you or the guy who did it demand the police dust it for her prints.
  • EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users
    LOL I'm not trying to say that boys DON'T cause drama, because I know anyone in any gender can start some mess. I'm just saying in my experience I have less trouble with males than females. That's all I meant. It's different for different people ;-)

    Thanks though everyone. I just needed to vent. The guy told his sisters about it and apparently they're all pissed and coming over...I'm just gonna go to sleep or something. This is too much. Lol

    Yea you do that lol...there's about to be a brawl...!
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • itsKelCeeEeeitsKelCeeEee Posts: 1,084Registered Users
    Lanisha wrote: »
    Yeah i would call the cops on her and when they come act really terrified for your safety, remind them that there were witnesses, make up a story about how you think she's suicidal so they have to take her into custody (if they seem unwilling to escort her off the premises) Someone that crazy would probably flip out on the spot if you even mention them being *OFF* and give the cops plenty of evidence right there in the foyer for them to haul her crazy butt off. Or tell them you think she's hearing voices because you catch her talking to herself and you hear her saying violent things and you believe she put rubbing alcohol in the bottle because the voices told her too. If she says it was you or the guy who did it demand the police dust it for her prints.

    Oh, god no. At this point we've all touched the bottle so we'd ALL be going to jail. :laughing2:

    And I WOULD do something to make them question her sanity...but I have severe clinical depression myself that's caused my to hallucinate/hear things (I'm okay now, I swear) and I'd hate it if someone brought something up like that to use against me. I know she dun did wrong, but I just couldn't go there.

    Basically, we're all screwed until May (I'm pretty sure she's going home for the summer. Hopefully)
    tumblr_mfb2v27JpJ1qfxenmo1_250.gif
    Big Chop: 11/25/09
    Cottony/fluffy, medium/coarse, high density & porosity
    SL - APL - BSB - BSL - MBL - WL - HL
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
    Best gif ever.

    That woman's face when she tries to run away.

    Priceless.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

    I am the new Black.

    "Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • greenandchicgreenandchic Posts: 2,584Registered Users
    Lanisha wrote: »
    Yeah i would call the cops on her and when they come act really terrified for your safety, remind them that there were witnesses, make up a story about how you think she's suicidal so they have to take her into custody (if they seem unwilling to escort her off the premises) Someone that crazy would probably flip out on the spot if you even mention them being *OFF* and give the cops plenty of evidence right there in the foyer for them to haul her crazy butt off. Or tell them you think she's hearing voices because you catch her talking to herself and you hear her saying violent things and you believe she put rubbing alcohol in the bottle because the voices told her too. If she says it was you or the guy who did it demand the police dust it for her prints.

    Oh, god no. At this point we've all touched the bottle so we'd ALL be going to jail. :laughing2:

    And I WOULD do something to make them question her sanity...but I have severe clinical depression myself that's caused my to hallucinate/hear things (I'm okay now, I swear) and I'd hate it if someone brought something up like that to use against me. I know she dun did wrong, but I just couldn't go there.

    Basically, we're all screwed until May (I'm pretty sure she's going home for the summer. Hopefully)

    Yeah but putting alcohol in someone shampoo bottle could result in seriously injuring that person. I can just see someone not paying attention in the shower with the water running and all, reach for the bottle of shampoo with the intention of pouring a little on their head. That could have turned into something serious (eyes!) and then her a$$ would have to go to jail anyway.

    I don't think she has limits and it could only get worse if she keeps getting the message that what she's doing is "all good".

    Calling the cops on her is not "using something against her", its protecting yourself.
    APL BSL MBL WL HL TBL | porous, fine/medium strands, medium density
    My Fotki!
    Below: Typical PS bun
    004-vi.jpg
  • Al1020BlueAl1020Blue Posts: 147Registered Users
    I'm not sure where you live, but you guys should call the police and then have an injunction filed against her...that should force her to move out of the house since can't be around you (but verify that it will work that way for you all if you do it)...it works like that where I am (of course claims have to be substantive...that shouldn't be a problem given her history and current behavior)
    If at first you don't succeed you must try, try, try again...:disgust:

    Current Products:


    Poo: SM Moisture Retention Shampoo & SM African Black Soap

    LI Condish: Oyin HH, SM DTM, SM Y&A Milk
    DC: SM DTM, Honey & Oil Blend
    Stylers: Oyin S&D, Oyin BSP, Oyin J&B, EcoStyler (Blue), SM C&S Milk
    Oils: Tea Tree, Grapeseed, EVOO, Vatika Oil, Sweet Almond, Avocado Oil, SM RSB Elixir

    We are all so much together, but we are all dying of loneliness - A. Schweitzer
  • AmberBrownAmberBrown Posts: 1,072Registered Users
    And yeah, I really hate all these roommates. But the four of us moving next year get along really well and give each other our space, so I'm not too worried about that. Also it will be only one other female. I can't deal with all these women. All my friends are men for a reason. :sad1:

    You had me until you went here. I was feeling your pain, ready to write an impassioned response with any advice I could think of and now I'm just :sad5::angry4: Just being blunt and honest: this paragraph was trifling. Now I can't help but think that maybe some of the bad vibes in the house comes from the other women knowing you're hating on them simply because they're women. Females are no more atrocious then males, and if you're noticing any extra shade from the fairer sex it might be because you're reaping the same vibes that you sow.

    *Sigh* I am sorry for derailing this thread all to hell but I had to get it out. Here's hoping you get lots of advice with the roommate situation.

    ETA: Oh snap i see my issue has already been addressed lol. My righteous fingers can type faster than I read.
  • itsKelCeeEeeitsKelCeeEee Posts: 1,084Registered Users
    AmberBrown wrote: »
    And yeah, I really hate all these roommates. But the four of us moving next year get along really well and give each other our space, so I'm not too worried about that. Also it will be only one other female. I can't deal with all these women. All my friends are men for a reason. :sad1:

    You had me until you went here. I was feeling your pain, ready to write an impassioned response with any advice I could think of and now I'm just :sad5::angry4: Just being blunt and honest: this paragraph was trifling. Now I can't help but think that maybe some of the bad vibes in the house comes from the other women knowing you're hating on them simply because they're women. Females are no more atrocious then males, and if you're noticing any extra shade from the fairer sex it might be because you're reaping the same vibes that you sow.

    *Sigh* I am sorry for derailing this thread all to hell but I had to get it out. Here's hoping you get lots of advice with the roommate situation.

    ETA: Oh snap i see my issue has already been addressed lol. My righteous fingers can type faster than I read.
    That's too bad, otherwise you might have noticed the part where I clarified what I meant by that comment. :tongue5:

    I meant that in my personal experience, I have always had trouble getting along with females more than males. I understand that just because the females I've encountered were jerks and drama causers, they aren't all like that. Just because the guys I happen to know are more low key, it doesn't make them all that way.

    "Now I can't help but think that maybe some of the bad vibes in the house comes from the other women knowing you're hating on them simply because they're women"

    And that part was just totally uncalled for. In case you didn't notice, I said that this psycho girl was the one who everyone was having issues with. I never said that all the girls knew I had a problem with them, nor did I say I didn't like them. One of the girls is one of my closest friends who I'll still be living with next year. Even the crazy girl's bestie and I are good friends. The one who everyone's up in arms about doesn't even hate ME, she's having issues with others. I have no idea how that makes me a hater when it comes to them.

    I sound horribly snippy. I'm sorry. I'm at work until seven :sleepy3:

    But anyway, the girl got home at 10pm. Apparently Eddie called his sisters, who rode up and came in the house screaming. It was absolute chaos. I don't even know where to start with that...but at least I'm away for awhile. Haha.

    But really, the comment about women causing unnecessary drama was stupid. My bad. I didn't mean it that way for real. :happy10:
    tumblr_mfb2v27JpJ1qfxenmo1_250.gif
    Big Chop: 11/25/09
    Cottony/fluffy, medium/coarse, high density & porosity
    SL - APL - BSB - BSL - MBL - WL - HL
  • AlikaIssaAlikaIssa Banned Posts: 339Banned Users
    OP, If you didn't use fake names in your original post (as an attorney) I would advise you to do so.

    Furthermore, I would also like to advise everyone against encouraging the OP to do anything illegal.

    I'm aware that this legal advice is unsolicited, but I'm just trying to look out for you all.
  • sweetmx85sweetmx85 Posts: 1,017Registered Users
    the non mature version (but bitter sweet revenge) of what to do: First of all, her stuff would be getting jacked up right back. Nair in her conditioner, bleach in her detergent, her tooth brush would become the official shoe cleaner of the house. then everyone would need to be extra nice to her. havent yall seen the bad girls house?!? there is power in numbers! team up against her and she will eventually not want to be there. make her life miserable. She'll get a life lesson in "homey dont play that" 101.

    the mature version: still trying to think of one cause i would really be wanting to act out on her.
    my blog
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fcurlygirlie85.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup
    Its a beauty, natural hair, food, family, and life all combined into one blog. I took a break from it for awhile but I recently started blogging again and Im addicted!

    my tumblr natural inspirations and beauty: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fsophiams85.tumblr.com%2F" class="Popup

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AmberBrownAmberBrown Posts: 1,072Registered Users
    AmberBrown wrote: »
    And yeah, I really hate all these roommates. But the four of us moving next year get along really well and give each other our space, so I'm not too worried about that. Also it will be only one other female. I can't deal with all these women. All my friends are men for a reason. :sad1:

    You had me until you went here. I was feeling your pain, ready to write an impassioned response with any advice I could think of and now I'm just :sad5::angry4: Just being blunt and honest: this paragraph was trifling. Now I can't help but think that maybe some of the bad vibes in the house comes from the other women knowing you're hating on them simply because they're women. Females are no more atrocious then males, and if you're noticing any extra shade from the fairer sex it might be because you're reaping the same vibes that you sow.

    *Sigh* I am sorry for derailing this thread all to hell but I had to get it out. Here's hoping you get lots of advice with the roommate situation.

    ETA: Oh snap i see my issue has already been addressed lol. My righteous fingers can type faster than I read.
    That's too bad, otherwise you might have noticed the part where I clarified what I meant by that comment. :tongue5:

    I meant that in my personal experience, I have always had trouble getting along with females more than males. I understand that just because the females I've encountered were jerks and drama causers, they aren't all like that. Just because the guys I happen to know are more low key, it doesn't make them all that way.

    "Now I can't help but think that maybe some of the bad vibes in the house comes from the other women knowing you're hating on them simply because they're women"

    And that part was just totally uncalled for. In case you didn't notice, I said that this psycho girl was the one who everyone was having issues with. I never said that all the girls knew I had a problem with them, nor did I say I didn't like them. One of the girls is one of my closest friends who I'll still be living with next year. Even the crazy girl's bestie and I are good friends. The one who everyone's up in arms about doesn't even hate ME, she's having issues with others. I have no idea how that makes me a hater when it comes to them.

    I sound horribly snippy. I'm sorry. I'm at work until seven :sleepy3:

    But anyway, the girl got home at 10pm. Apparently Eddie called his sisters, who rode up and came in the house screaming. It was absolute chaos. I don't even know where to start with that...but at least I'm away for awhile. Haha.

    But really, the comment about women causing unnecessary drama was stupid. My bad. I didn't mean it that way for real. :happy10:

    :D I'm over it, really. And I wasn't trying to come off snippy. Just point blank lol. That's how you're post read to me so no hard feelings over e-tude. Women stereotyping women is a huge peeve of mine and I'll admit, as a woman, I took it personal. I do see and understand your clarification ;)

    I hope this resolves itself without anyone ending up in jail or an actual asylum. Advise your friend to sleep with one eye open. If homegirl will mess with the hair, who knows what the next step is! *full body shudder*
  • itsKelCeeEeeitsKelCeeEee Posts: 1,084Registered Users
    AmberBrown wrote: »
    AmberBrown wrote: »

    You had me until you went here. I was feeling your pain, ready to write an impassioned response with any advice I could think of and now I'm just :sad5::angry4: Just being blunt and honest: this paragraph was trifling. Now I can't help but think that maybe some of the bad vibes in the house comes from the other women knowing you're hating on them simply because they're women. Females are no more atrocious then males, and if you're noticing any extra shade from the fairer sex it might be because you're reaping the same vibes that you sow.

    *Sigh* I am sorry for derailing this thread all to hell but I had to get it out. Here's hoping you get lots of advice with the roommate situation.

    ETA: Oh snap i see my issue has already been addressed lol. My righteous fingers can type faster than I read.
    That's too bad, otherwise you might have noticed the part where I clarified what I meant by that comment. :tongue5:

    I meant that in my personal experience, I have always had trouble getting along with females more than males. I understand that just because the females I've encountered were jerks and drama causers, they aren't all like that. Just because the guys I happen to know are more low key, it doesn't make them all that way.

    "Now I can't help but think that maybe some of the bad vibes in the house comes from the other women knowing you're hating on them simply because they're women"

    And that part was just totally uncalled for. In case you didn't notice, I said that this psycho girl was the one who everyone was having issues with. I never said that all the girls knew I had a problem with them, nor did I say I didn't like them. One of the girls is one of my closest friends who I'll still be living with next year. Even the crazy girl's bestie and I are good friends. The one who everyone's up in arms about doesn't even hate ME, she's having issues with others. I have no idea how that makes me a hater when it comes to them.

    I sound horribly snippy. I'm sorry. I'm at work until seven :sleepy3:

    But anyway, the girl got home at 10pm. Apparently Eddie called his sisters, who rode up and came in the house screaming. It was absolute chaos. I don't even know where to start with that...but at least I'm away for awhile. Haha.

    But really, the comment about women causing unnecessary drama was stupid. My bad. I didn't mean it that way for real. :happy10:

    :D I'm over it, really. And I wasn't trying to come off snippy. Just point blank lol. That's how you're post read to me so no hard feelings over e-tude. Women stereotyping women is a huge peeve of mine and I'll admit, as a woman, I took it personal. I do see and understand your clarification ;)

    I hope this resolves itself without anyone ending up in jail or an actual asylum. Advise your friend to sleep with one eye open. If homegirl will mess with the hair, who knows what the next step is! *full body shudder*

    Yeah, I consider myself a feminist so I have no idea why I'd make a generalization like that. But it's all good :toothy9:

    OH MY GOD...as for the situation. Apparently yesterday, she went to the cops and filed a POLICE REPORT (!!!) My housemate was upstairs screaming so I asked him what happened and he told me a freaking detective called him and that the report was going on three pages. According to him the detective herself sounded over it though and was just trying to find a way to get her out of there. We are all so pissed off. She's insane.

    But I DID talk to her best friend and explain that even though I hate her best friend I hope it doesn't interfere with our friendship, because I really do value it. She was very understanding and expressed her own doubts with what happened. So as long as her and I are cool despite all this, everything's okay.

    But this girl right here... :banghead:
    tumblr_mfb2v27JpJ1qfxenmo1_250.gif
    Big Chop: 11/25/09
    Cottony/fluffy, medium/coarse, high density & porosity
    SL - APL - BSB - BSL - MBL - WL - HL
  • greenandchicgreenandchic Posts: 2,584Registered Users
    That's why a lot of us was advising you to strike first with going to the police, etc. What she did was serious and can (not saying it will, but with her its possible) get worse.

    Being casual about it wont make it go away.
    APL BSL MBL WL HL TBL | porous, fine/medium strands, medium density
    My Fotki!
    Below: Typical PS bun
    004-vi.jpg