What color should I dye my hair?

anonymous_69703anonymous_69703 Registered Users Posts: 4
I've never dyed my hair before and I'm so ready for a new look, but it's so hard to picture myself with a different color hair. Would you ladies help me out? I'm open to all colors, just as long as it goes with my skin color.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/190524_144407685624528_100001658932421_274535_6278204_n.jpg

Comments

• Heaven88Heaven88 Registered Users Posts: 148
    You should try Dark & Lovely to dye your hair, they have all kind of color and it doesn't contain so much chemicals that cab ruin your hair if you don't like the color you can change it back!! My hair is blonde and been like this for years!!
  • anonymous_69703anonymous_69703 Registered Users Posts: 4
    Heaven88 wrote: »
    You should try Dark & Lovely to dye your hair, they have all kind of color and it doesn't contain so much chemicals that cab ruin your hair if you don't like the color you can change it back!! My hair is blonde and been like this for years!!

Did you have to bleach your hair to make it blonde?
  • Heaven88Heaven88 Registered Users Posts: 148
    The first time I used bleach after that I did deep conditioner for a week just in case... Then I use bleach for the roots, but I'm using Dark & Lovely for years an it works the same way in my hair!! Like if I was using the same bleach and my hair is dark brown!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file