Need Help! What Type Of Hair Do I Have?

Can someone please help me find out what type of hair I have?a6cd8aa4-2438-9f49.jpg

Comments

• 7nicole37nicole3 Posts: 30Registered Users
    you look 2a to me
    cant wait to grow it out!!
  • ivycharlaineivycharlaine Posts: 459Registered Users
    looks like 2a to me but.....off topic....YOUR EYELASHES ARE AWESOME!!! :cyclopsani:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

:thumbup:3c
    ***I :love5: Kinky Curly***

http://www.IvyCharlaine.com

SuBsCrIbE to my YouTube channel for all things hair and more
    www.youtube.com/ivycharlaine

http://public.fotki.com/Ivycharlaine/

event.png
  • anonymous_58885anonymous_58885 Posts: 75Registered Users
    it looks 2a/2b
    Paul Mitchell Shampoo One

Hair One Cleansing Conditioner (Olive Oil)

Dove Nourishing Curls Whipped Cream Mousse

Not CG

Don't use leave-in conditioner

Straighten hair occasionally. I use Organix Brazilian Keratin Flat Iron Spray to protect from heat damage.

mostly 2b, some 2c, 3a on rare days. Low porosity, medium density, fine texture.
  • C-Breezzzy04C-Breezzzy04 Posts: 7Registered Users
    Thank you!
    & @ivycharlaine: Thank you very much! Haha :)
  • wavynwild16wavynwild16 Posts: 2,121Registered Users
    It depends on your hair's thickness. In the Naturally Curly hair-typing system, 2a = thin wavy hair, 2b = medium wavy hair, and 2c = thick wavy hair. The "thick, thin, etc." refers to the thickness or diameter of an individual strand of hair, NOT how thick your hair is altogether. Your hair looks medium thickness to me, so I would say 2b, although other people's assessments of 2a might refer more to how curly your hair is.

As fun as it is to determine your curl type, properties like your hair's porosity, texture, elasticity, and density are what's really important in figuring out products and techniques. ;)

HTH!
    Type 2c/3a with lots of hair and a super sensitive scalp! Med/slightly coarse texture, low porosity and elasticity.

Favorite...
    Low poo: Organix TTM, Essential Wholesale Free & Clean
    RO/LI: TN, GFTN, YTC
    Stylers: EcoStylers, GF Curl Shaping Gel, Aussie Aussome Volume Mousse & Instant Freeze Gel, GFPC, LALNC, La Bella Lots of Curls, Apricot Oil, KMFUM, AO B5DG
    Extras: sugar scrubs, AVG washes, pre-poos with EVCO, oiling scalp before washes, plopping, gelatin PT.
    Mod-CG since 12/1/10! :happy7:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file