CurlTalk

Review: Got2B curl-vacious curled up spray

shopbopshopbop Posts: 113Registered Users
This is horrible...made my hair sticky, stiff, and hard. Used on dry hair to revive curls as it claims to do, & is a waste of money. Luckily I have my receipt and it goes back tomorrow.

Comments

• SmallFrySmallFry Posts: 614Registered Users
    Thanks for the review, I was curious about it but now I'll pass. I'll go and spend my $$ on something else.
    Lotsa 3c curls
    Curly Journey Album
    Updated 2009 and 2010 pics
    Hair Journal/Products

It's not about having what you want, it's about Wanting what you have
  • DominicanaHeatDominicanaHeat Posts: 2,729Registered Users
    I used their curl cream and it was just as bad. I think that entire line is just garbage.
    3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.
  • orangeserendipity32orangeserendipity32 Posts: 312Registered Users
    I have not used said product, but really like the Got2Be Spiked Up gel (I have thick, long, 2b/3a hair)! I have a curly haired friend that recommended it to me. It is for those who want very good hold and a tighter curl pattern that will last all day. It can get crunchy, but it looks great when scrunched out. I'm actually really excited that I found it.

As for a spray, I just started using Set It Free by Devacurl as a curl refresher, and so far so good! Leaves hair soft, and more defined.
    2c?/low-med porosity/medium texture
    Summer Routine
    Co-wash: TJ's TTT condish
    Low-Po: SheaMoisture marine complex
    Condish: SheaMoisture marine complex
    LI: Giovanni Direct
    Stylers: Mop Top curling Custard, Curls Gel-Les'C & Biotera gel, BWC spray gel as finisher
    Refresh w/: LUSH R&B
    DT: Shea Moisture Superfruit 10-in-1 masque, Giovanni Nutrafix reconstuctor, jojoba & argan oils

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Forange32" class="Popup
    pw=ringlet
  • LizzyBennetLizzyBennet Posts: 60Registered Users
    I had great results with their curl creme when I was using it (pic in my Fotki-- November ringlets). I scrunched it into wet hair, and had to use quite a bit (hair was BSL at the time- and I have a lot of it) but had great definition, and no frizz... so different strokes I suppose. I've been thinking about going back to it.

LB
    Dark Brown Boticellis.
    Current Routine: L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutrigloss conditioner, Light Headed Melting Gel. Weekly shampoo with Dramatics Color Care shampoo.
  • MonaMona Posts: 49Registered Users
    The spray is horrible. I tried it when I was first starting to wear my hair curly, and I used it on wet and dry hair. Used on wet it did nothing- maybe dried it out a little. On dry hair it turned my hair into something resembling the texture of a brillo pad.

The awful results scared me away from any other of their products.
    Long-time Lurker
    2a-2c (3a on the best of days)
    Modified CG
    Shampoo 1-2 times a week, condish with Suave Naturals Coconut, style with Suave gel and Aussie Sprunch Spray