OT! RHWOA...

makeupvixenmakeupvixen Posts: 507Registered Users
Season 4 of the Atlanta edition has been signed and I can't freaking wait! I don't know why I am addicted to this show. NeNe is funny but can bug me, Pheadra gets on my last nerves, Sheree is too over the top about money, and I don't like Kim but I am drawn to this show. I even have season 1,2,3 on my ipod.

Real HouseWives Of ATL Season 4, ‘2011 New Cast Member’ | FreddyO.com

Sorry, I just had to post this, lol

Comments

• JC's MorenaBronxMamiJC's MorenaBronxMami Posts: 80Registered Users
    You and me both. I caught the fever late, and was bummed when I couldn't catch up on the episodes with On Demand. I can't wait until the new season starts. In the meantime, I'm getting my NeNe fix with Celebrity Apprentice.
    I STILL LOVE my steamer! :toothy4:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

:D Keeping it simple...
  • makeupvixenmakeupvixen Posts: 507Registered Users
    I still haven't caught an episode of Apprentice yet. But I'm sure NeNe is going to add a lot of ratings to the show. I think she already has with the hoopla over Star Jones, lol.

I'm sure NeNe is laughing her way to the bank right now.

Oh and I really miss Lisa Wu Hartwell from the Housewives show. I liked her spunk. Plus I liked looking at how they did her makeup since our eye shape is similar and I'm always looking for new ideas.
  • kdelishkdelish Posts: 85Registered Users
    omg....Thats my show..... I can't wait.......
  • CocoTCocoT Posts: 5,330Registered Users
    I still haven't caught an episode of Apprentice yet. But I'm sure NeNe is going to add a lot of ratings to the show. I think she already has with the hoopla over Star Jones, lol.

Oh and I really miss Lisa Wu Hartwell from the Housewives show. I liked her spunk. Plus I liked looking at how they did her makeup since our eye shape is similar and I'm always looking for new ideas.
    I love this show too! It's a guilty pleasure for sure. I didn't like Lisa so I don't miss her.

Celebrity Apprentice is really good too
    11.gif
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
    LOL, I had to like Lisa, we reppin Inglewood, LOL.
  • PinkllSugarPinkllSugar Posts: 259Registered Users
    OOhhh I love me some RHWOA and the mess that is Linnethea (man that's a hard name to spell) Leakes!!!

NeNe is the only reason why I tuned in to Celebrity Apprentice, but she is surprisingly not the one that makes the show interesting. Shar and Dionne (who is gone sadly) make the show for me. I did miss the last episode though, which I heard has some NeNe/Dionne drama.
    :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::
    Curl Junkie Junkie
    uoi.jpg
    :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::
  • lisa6lisa6 Curl Novice Posts: 543Registered Users Curl Novice
    I watch both RHOA and Celebrity Apprentice. Dionne was a trip. The things she would say clearly made it obvious she was a few generations behind, and I'm always wondering what that hot mess Gary Busey is gonna say or do. He is hilar. Why is that playboy model on there? I find her irrelevant thus far.
    comic-p.jpg
    4a fine, thin, high porosity
    Poo: SM Y&B, BT TT
    C: HE Reconditioning, Suave Almond and Shea
    DC: CJ CR, CJ RM
    LI: JC DT
    Curl Cream: RN BWCC, CJ CCCC
    Gel: CJ AFG
    Refresher: SM Thickening Mist, SM Y&A Milk, CJ CIAB
    Moisturizer: CJ SL, SM CES
  • JC's MorenaBronxMamiJC's MorenaBronxMami Posts: 80Registered Users

Well, if you haven't caught up with Celebrity Apprentice yet, by all means do. It comes on Sunday night, with repeats on one of the NBC cable stations. NeNe delivers. She was the Project Manager on the last episode, resulting in Dionne Warwick being fired. NeNe is hilarious!

I just recently started getting into Atlanta Housewives - I've heard of Lisa Wu-Hartwell, but never caught any of the episodes starring her. What's your opinion of Phaedra? She reminds me of someone I used to work with, right down to that Southern "belle" fascade.
    I STILL LOVE my steamer! :toothy4:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

:D Keeping it simple...
    ^ Awww, dang I missed it. I don't even know if I have NBC Cable, lol.

Well Lisa was the down to earth one with a lil spunk, but wasn't a big personality like NeNe or Sheree'.

Pheadra I'm kind of iffy on. She can rub me the wrong way at times. i was raised in the south, grew up on a farm, when to an al white school most of my life but her over the top southern belle attitude can be a little too much at times, although I do know where she is coming from. I think the way they edit the footage can make her look very fake, but that's what the producers want (I'm a film student so I know all about editing stuff to make someone look or appear a certain way, lol).

I didn't like the fact that she kept sticking to that lie about her due date. I didn't like how she let D'Wight influence her when she didn't know it was Kim that was bad mouthing her. But I can see how Phedra can be fun at times when she is talking about the male strippers and stuff.

I didn't like how she tried to make herself seem better than other people by always saying "I have a husband", for that I wanted to slap her. lol. But other than that she was just ok. I can really do without her in the next season but it will be interesting to see how she acts this next time around.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file