Any great, cheap products out there?

littleirishcurlylittleirishcurly Posts: 38Registered Users
Well, fist off, I'm 13, and my mom does NOT like buying hair products for my curly hair. I usually try to save up my own money, and most of the time, if the product is really cheap, my mom will buy it. (that doesn't happen a lot) Iv'e tried garneir fructis products, but I have to put in alot to keep my hair under control all day. Then, it ends up looking all producty. I don't have a lot of time to style in the morning, so I cut my showers short, just so that I can have more time to style my hair. I'm wondering if you guys can recommend some great products that are cheap, and that don't require too much time. to put in. Thanks :)
By the way, I have very thick 3b hair

Comments

• XhahaXhaha Posts: 80Registered Users
    Ok I can totally relate tresemme is pretty cheap but my all time favorite cheepo is curls up it comes in a yellow bottle I like the moose I know it's under $5 but I cant remember the exact price!
  • kaybkayb Posts: 5,054Registered Users
    Herbal Essences Totally Twisted (and Hello Hydration) - under $10
    Shea Moisture- under $10 at Walmart and Walgreens
    Aussie Moist- not too sure of the price, relatively cheap.
    Suave- really cheap :)

Hope that gives a starting point for some research.
    I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
    "
  • kaybkayb Posts: 5,054Registered Users
    Also giovanni direct and the "yes to..." line. I actually think that Shea Moisture is at Target as well. Little fuzzy on those details.
    I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
    "
  • crazywavescrazywaves Posts: 582Registered Users
    Suave professionals almond and shea butter shampoo and conditioner. There not cg but the conditioner is good at helping control frizz. A leave in conditioner under styling products will help and you may get away with using less product. Herbal essences mousse and gel are good cheap choices. Sometimes you have to layer products to. One defines one holds.
  • littleirishcurlylittleirishcurly Posts: 38Registered Users
    Thanks a lot guys :) I just bought herbal essences totally twisted mousse yesterday(before I made this thread), and I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.(I wash my hair every other day) But, I have heard really good things about the tresemme touchable curls. Iv'e been thinking about buying that, or the herbal essences totally twisted shampoo and condish. Anyway, thanks a lot for the advice. :)
  • sunni160sunni160 Posts: 5Registered Users
    Hello! I have the same problem :P I usually buy Lacoupe products :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file