We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Hand Dry Hair Gloves make me an offer

TassieAngeTassieAnge Posts: 116Registered Users
Hi. I have a pair if Hand Dry Hair Gloves I never use. Postage $6.00 to anywhere in Aus unless ur in Tas and want to pick them up. So make me an offer over $10.00. You know you want to ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
3a, low porosity, protein sensitive, medium texture (with random coarse strands), growing out a pixie cut

Located in Tasmania, Australia

:wav:

Comments

• detaurusdetaurus Posts: 34Registered Users
    $12.00 :-)
    3B i think. Very thick, curly, FRIZZY & coarse. Just like Nicole Kidmans hair used to be & Sarah Jessica Parkers in Girls just wanna have fun. My pic is with conditioner left in overnight

Perth WA
    :banghead:
  • TassieAngeTassieAnge Posts: 116Registered Users
    Sorry, I just saw your reply. For done reason I'm not subscribed to this thread, of all things. They're yours if you still want them. Pm me with your details and I will reply with bank details for a transfer?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    3a, low porosity, protein sensitive, medium texture (with random coarse strands), growing out a pixie cut

Located in Tasmania, Australia

:wav:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file