We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Mapping Curlies

Some sharp curlie on either this board or non-hair had a link to a map that tracked where in the country you were from. Each poster could click on their area and it would register on the map.

Anyone remember the post or the link? Would love to use that tracking for one of my jobs.

Happy Holidays.
I have finally realized I look my best when my hair tells me how it is going to fall, and I just make suggestions.

3A BSL

Comments

• Ab-starAb-star Posts: 1,128Registered Users
    MY HAIR ALBUM
    pw - jack

Going natural for the summer...just a dab of ArcAngell!
  • plinkplink Posts: 103Registered Users
    Thanks Ab-star. That should work.
    I have finally realized I look my best when my hair tells me how it is going to fall, and I just make suggestions.

3A BSL
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    bow.gif
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file