CurlTalk

my hair never been like this

i dont understand how hair can change so drasticly. my scalp itchs bad only on the crown. I have done everything, tea tree oil, conditioner, jojoba oil. someone recommended sulfate and start over with deep conditioner. also, i just realized the macadamia healing oil treatment i used has a few cones (i think they sell it on this site). so, should i buy a cheap clarifying shampoo and then deep condition with the stuff im getting (curl junkie and jessicurl wtd)????

I spent about $150 on products.... With all the experimenting im doing, i have used up half a liter of devaone c in 5 days.

Tried 2 nd hair and my hair was drier-used spray bottle, distilled water and devaone in it plue jojoba oil.

so, today, i started over again while i wait for DT to come in.

no poo-wash twice--isnt this supposed to clarify?
devaone and left some in
catwalk curl amplifier with macademia healing oil (i know i didnt realize the cones..)
arc angel and set it free

i dont what im doing wrong....i cant invest anymore money into my hair---i feel like a sugamomma to my hair.

anyhow, maybe the curl junkie and jessicurl will save my hair.

thanks!
Thick 3C, some 4a, normal porosity, medium-fine texture and medium elasticity.

cleansers- CJ Daily Fix, Deva No Poo
conditioners-Curl Rehab, Natures Gate Asian Pear and Red Currant.
stylers-Bioterra gel
leave-ins-Natures Gate Lavender and Aloe condish

Comments

• nibrahimnibrahim Posts: 144Registered Users
    sorry everyone, im just venting. i dont mean to whine. Im sure all will end up well, i may just need to be patient and find my "hair groove" again.

anyhow, im still open to ideas :)
    Thick 3C, some 4a, normal porosity, medium-fine texture and medium elasticity.

cleansers- CJ Daily Fix, Deva No Poo
    conditioners-Curl Rehab, Natures Gate Asian Pear and Red Currant.
    stylers-Bioterra gel
    leave-ins-Natures Gate Lavender and Aloe condish
  • OnduleeOndulee Posts: 1,264Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    my scalp was like that about two weeks ago. I was beside myself. Then I tried the baking soda and sugar scrub on my scalp and my head has been happy happy since then.

my recipe is ultra basic- no oils etc.

about 2 tbsp baking soda
    same amount of white sugar-not so clumped together
    and enough drops of water to make a sort of runny paste.

After I wetted my hair in the shower, I applied with head upside down only to my scalp so I wouldn't get in on the length. Then I enjoyed a good scrub for a good while, then did a really good rinse, a quick lo-poo and then the rest of my usual routine.
    shoulder length inverted bob; fine; 3A-3B; med-thick density; normal porosity; normal elasticity- my hair loves keratin, ACV, silk protein ,Curlkeeper and AG:Recoil ; seems to hate moisturizing products and oils except mineral oil; CG- Jan/'09-mod CG Sept/'09;CG again Jan/'10/mod CG from Mar'10

receive $10 off 1st order of $40 & up, or $5 off on smaller orders, when using iHERB code: GIK909