CJ Curl Fuel

I wasn't sure which section to post this in but here goes! To anyone who uses CJ Curl Fuel---do you use it as a base spray to get your curls started (like right after cleansing your hair) OR do you use it just as a curl refresher for second or third day hair?? Or even as both? I've been using it as both but now I'm wondering if I should only be using it as one or the other. Any thoughts are much appreciated!! :duckie:
2a, fine-med. text, normal porosity (I think)

[FONT=Going back and forth between Herbal Essence Don't Fade On Me shampoo and condish and L'oreal Sulfate Free shampoo

Stylers-
- Not Your Mother's Curl Cream, La Bella Sports Gel, Aussie Sprunch Spray

[/COLOR][/FONT] My waves are finally getting stronger thanks to weekly PTs and longer hair in general. Still trying to grow it out though!:headbang:

mod-CG since December '10

I have Celiac's Disease so no gluten please!

My hair is basically my hobby!!

http://balancedbeauty.blogspot.com/

Comments

• empressriempressri Posts: 4,812Registered Users
    i use it as a curl refresher after the third day. it plumps my hair back up and reshapes the curls.
    Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    "Trust is knowing your SO would do the right thing in the face of strange vagina." Nej
    [/B]
  • RacerWife7RacerWife7 Posts: 895Registered Users Curl Novice
    I use it on days when I've messed around with my curls too much and they've gotten frizzier than I like. A couple of spritzes and not only does the frizz decrease, but the curl formation increases, as well. Nice. :)
    Janet ~ Northern NJ
    Properties: Dense, Fine, Low Porosity, Low Elasticity
    My Picasa Album
    What I used in this photo:
    Cleansing: Suave Tropical Coconut Condish
    Conditioner: CJ Smoothing Condish
    Styling: CJCQ
    th_d963586e.jpg
  • hippiechic81hippiechic81 Posts: 1,239Registered Users
    Thanks gals!! I think I'm going to try to use it more as a curl refresher and see how that goes!
    2a, fine-med. text, normal porosity (I think)

[FONT=Going back and forth between Herbal Essence Don't Fade On Me shampoo and condish and L'oreal Sulfate Free shampoo

Stylers-
    - Not Your Mother's Curl Cream, La Bella Sports Gel, Aussie Sprunch Spray

[/COLOR][/FONT] My waves are finally getting stronger thanks to weekly PTs and longer hair in general. Still trying to grow it out though!:headbang:

mod-CG since December '10

I have Celiac's Disease so no gluten please!

My hair is basically my hobby!!

http://balancedbeauty.blogspot.com/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file