I LOVE Curlmart, great customer service!

discobugdiscobug Registered Users Posts: 404
I just wanted to say that I recently placed an order and when my order arrived I was missing an item. I immediately emailed their customer service and was sent the missing item along with samples of new products. I will continue to order from Curlmart and love this whole community! :D
Hair Type-3b Location: Florida
John 3:16
Poo: Jessicurl HCC, As I Am
Conditioners: Aubrey Organics, KCKT, CJ HBDT, Darcy's Botanicals
Leave In/Styling: KCCC, Darcy's Botanicals, SS
Favorites (HG): KCCC; spiral solutions jelly; darcy's botanicals, FSG
No-No's: castor oil, beeswax, glycerine, silicones
LOVE: aloe vera, agave nectar, shea butter, flax seed gel; good DT's once a week
http://public.fotki.com/discobug71/
password: curly

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Thank you for the great feedback. Shelly and her team definitely rock it!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • islandgurl3601islandgurl3601 Registered Users Posts: 1
    I am an avid customer for curlmart, I love that they have so many products that I cannot get shipped to the Virgin Islands from the direct brands website. I have contacted curlmart on many occasions to inquire about shipping, lost items, missing items you name it and I have always gotten a prompt and professional response and solution to my issue.

Today I contacted them about a product I received that seemed to not be a full jar. I only wanted to know if that was the way it was sold or if I had received a batch that was short changed. Needless to say that I got a rapid response and a new bottle of the product will be mailed out to me A.S.A.P. There was no arguement no lame excuses just an apology and a promise to look further into the situation but in the mean time and in between time they send me another bottle of the product.

This is beyond awesome customer service and I will continue to spread the word about curlmart and purchase from them, even in instances when the brands company ships directly to the Virgin Islands as long as the prices are comparable curlmart will be my first choice.

Thanks you Curlmart!
    Kim Aska

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file