How much is too much!??

XhahaXhaha Posts: 80Registered Users
Yes this is referring to heat... I love the way my hAir looks and feels when it is strait and it's not that I hate my curls... It's just I have very few " good hair days" and with strait hair I can leave it strait normLly for 3 days ... So I was just wondering what u guys think is too much heat? I would like to straiten my hair once very other week... But my hair is coarse and I'm also trying to grow it out... Ur opinions please!

Comments

• Sydney23Sydney23 Posts: 25Registered Users
    I suggest you lay back on the heat if you are trying to grow out your curls. I think on a different post you stated that some of your curls were defined but others were frizzy, well they could possibly be heat damaged. I say lay of the heat so your curls can rest :D
    • 1 more month until I hit the half a year mark :). My second transition... I will complete it this time!:pirate:
    • Long-term transitioning..(estimated..24 months):toothy5:

event.png
  • XhahaXhaha Posts: 80Registered Users
    Ok thanks I'll try and stop using heat as much as possible!!!! Let's see how thT works!
  • anonymous_58885anonymous_58885 Posts: 75Registered Users
    If you want to straighten your hair, use a heat protection spray/cream. For cream I like L'Oreal Studio Line Hot Straight Straightening Cream..but be careful if you're CG, that stuff is a 'cone bomb :mrgreen:

spray- TRESemme..idk what the name is but it's in a red & black bottle.

I've found they both work great for my hair
    Paul Mitchell Shampoo One

Hair One Cleansing Conditioner (Olive Oil)

Dove Nourishing Curls Whipped Cream Mousse

Not CG

Don't use leave-in conditioner

Straighten hair occasionally. I use Organix Brazilian Keratin Flat Iron Spray to protect from heat damage.

mostly 2b, some 2c, 3a on rare days. Low porosity, medium density, fine texture.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file