how do you delete your profile??

sweetmx85sweetmx85 Posts: 1,017Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I have been searching like crazy on here and i cant figure out how to delete my profile?? does anyone know how to do it?
my blog
http://curlygirlie85.blogspot.com/
Its a beauty, natural hair, food, family, and life all combined into one blog. I took a break from it for awhile but I recently started blogging again and Im addicted!

my tumblr natural inspirations and beauty: http://sophiams85.tumblr.com/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• NinjaretteNinjarette Posts: 3,982Registered Users
    Email Gretchen, and she will do it. You can't do it yourself.
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
    Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture
  • sweetmx85sweetmx85 Posts: 1,017Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Nea wrote: »
    Email Gretchen, and she will do it. You can't do it yourself.

ok thanks
    my blog
    Its a beauty, natural hair, food, family, and life all combined into one blog. I took a break from it for awhile but I recently started blogging again and Im addicted!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You're welcome!
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
    Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Why do you want to delete your profile?
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • KeenyliciousKeenylicious Posts: 2,320Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Whet are you goingggggggggg?!

Sent from my LS670 using CurlTalk App
    tumblr_lr2y4sUYNh1qb5gkjo1_250.gif
    i talk too much. lol pretty sure i had a whole thing here and deleted it as well. basically. i talk too much and im on here too much.
    my blog

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • greenandchicgreenandchic Posts: 2,584Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    For what its worth (if you're still reading), I think we all go though various phases of being involved in the natural hair online community and stepping away from it. I know when I went natural (starting transitioning from heat trained hair) in 2002/03, I was all over what natural hair community we had. YouTube and Facebook didn't exist. People only associated blogging with LiveJournal many of us was still using film cameras. There was a new forum and maybe a couple of low volume message boards. Carol's Daughter was considered a revolution in hair products (before she went QVC, Sephora.com, etc). I was hungry for information on how to care for my hair and I stayed on for a couple of years.

I stepped away from the natural hair community for several years while dealing with...life, career, relationships, health and so on. I'm just now getting back into it after a long break - especially after I screwed up my hair big time from ignoring and not caring for it. Its normal to come and go in any online community.

I hope everything works out for you!
    APL BSL MBL WL HL TBL | porous, fine/medium strands, medium density
    My Fotki!
    Below: Typical PS bun
    004-vi.jpg
    thanks greenandchic, my problem since I was a little girl has always been "tellin to much of my bidness" as my mom says. I have big mouth at my own expense. I deleted my facebooks also. Deleted my youtube videos. I just need to learn balance and keeping my mouth shut about personal stuff.
    my blog

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • coilynappcoilynapp Posts: 4,233Registered Users
    ^^^even still, no need to delete your profile here. Just "shut your mouth" as you say. You never need to tell anyone on the interwebs your personal stuff. So just try not to
    th?id=H.4940802350254088&pid=1.7&w=183&h=144&c=7&rs=1
  • CocoTCocoT Posts: 5,330Registered Users
    sweetmx85 wrote: »
    thanks greenandchic, my problem since I was a little girl has always been "tellin to much of my bidness" as my mom says. I have big mouth at my own expense. I deleted my facebooks also. Deleted my youtube videos. I just need to learn balance and keeping my mouth shut about personal stuff.
    Oh i know what you mean. Sometimes after I vent/rant in the Say it thread I feel like "maybe I should go delete that" but then I don't. Its just the way I am. I try to restrain myself and I think I'm doing fine with that for the most part.

I don't have a Facebook anymore but it's not because I tell too much about myself
    11.gif
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
  • Nappy_curly_crownNappy_curly_crown Posts: 4,162Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Sounds more like a "discretion" issue rather than a "I talk too much" issue. There are folks on here with thousands of posts that talk all dayum day that don't revel much about themselves (Mirah comes to mind). Rather than leaving all your various internet communities, you should implement some steps to help with discretion in what you share.

Just a thought....
    Wanna talk products? Come Join us here!
    http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!

12459237.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    Sounds more like a "discretion" issue rather than a "I talk too much" issue. There are folks on here with thousands of posts that talk all dayum day that don't revel much about themselves (Mirah comes to mind). Rather than leaving all your various internet communities, you should implement some steps to help with discretion in what you share.

Just a thought....

Yep.
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
  • KeenyliciousKeenylicious Posts: 2,320Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    i tell my business too much too. sometimes i say stuff that wayyyyyyyy too much info for ANYONE but me to know lol. i try not to, but it just happens. it's never come back to bite me b/c i'm so open about everything. i notice that things only become scandalous when ppl try to cover it up, so i don't cover it up... not that you're trying to cover up anything.

my twitter used to be REALLY ratchet when i first opened it, until my friends started calling me yelling about all the TMI lol.
    tumblr_lr2y4sUYNh1qb5gkjo1_250.gif
  • Kinky DayShaKinky DaySha Posts: 528Registered Users
    Nea wrote: »

Just a thought....

Yep.

+2. People on this site talk alot about issues (political, social) and whatnot, but I don't forsee anyone personally attacking, judging or tracking you down to mock you for your business. Most people are respectful of personal space, so just use discretion if you feel you have gotten too personal. For the most part, it's a pretty decent crowd, not too many ratchet heauxz. Usually, you can just keep it moving and just chime in when you have something to say, bypass if ya don't....
    Last perm 8/07, big chop 5/08, several mini chops since
    Fine, medium density, low porosity. PJ in recovery:angel12:
    Current loves:Tressemme Nats, AO GPB, One and Only Argan Oil Hydrating Mask, Alba Botanicals Leave-in, KCKT, Qhemet BRBC & OHHB, Terresentials Mud Wash, Trader Joes Nourish Spa
    "Be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi
    yeah discretion is my problem. its hard for me to do that in real life, i tend to ramble and ramble and by the end of my time with someone they know everything every issue, every problem. and all they said is hey how are you? or when i get nervous i talk up a storm and usually end up saying things i should keep to myself. online its even harder because you dont have someones facial expression or body language to let you know maybe you should be quiet now. i usually write something without thinking just venting or trying to relate, or whatever it is then go back and change it or delete it all together because im like what the heck...tmi. idk if it was because i homeschooled so im super socially awkward when it comes to talking to people, or not but i seem to not have an off switch.
    my blog

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LanishaLanisha Posts: 467Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    sweetmx85 wrote: »
    yeah discretion is my problem. its hard for me to do that in real life, i tend to ramble and ramble and by the end of my time with someone they know everything every issue, every problem. and all they said is hey how are you? or when i get nervous i talk up a storm and usually end up saying things i should keep to myself. online its even harder because you dont have someones facial expression or body language to let you know maybe you should be quiet now. i usually write something without thinking just venting or trying to relate, or whatever it is then go back and change it or delete it all together because im like what the heck...tmi. idk if it was because i homeschooled so im super socially awkward when it comes to talking to people, or not but i seem to not have an off switch.

Ditto. Reminding myself that that person does not know me and replaying it back in my head as they were standing right in front of me helps

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file