We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Ambrosia Hair Products

NinjaretteNinjarette Posts: 3,982Registered Users
She's finally open! Head on over and show some NC love. You know I did...I got the Satin Curls Detangling Leave-In and the Caramel Souffle Styling Creme.

Ambrosia Hair
Coupon Code: OPENINGDAY10 (good for a week!)
Platinum Product Junkies
The Facebook
| The Twitter

The Product Lines:
Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture

Comments

• coilynappcoilynapp Posts: 4,233Registered Users
    cool!
    th?id=H.4940802350254088&pid=1.7&w=183&h=144&c=7&rs=1
  • LanishaLanisha Posts: 467Registered Users
    Oh my goshhhhhh! I've watched her videos! awww!! :love5: I kinda wanna get the caramel souffle too. It's actually the recipe I keep making at home on my own with my shea butter and FAILING AT :sad1: Now I can just try hers :love10:
  • NaturalistaNaturalista Posts: 5,491Registered Users
    Nea wrote: »
    She's finally open! Head on over and show some NC love. You know I did...I got the Satin Curls Detangling Leave-In and the Caramel Souffle Styling Creme.

Ambrosia Hair

Mmm hmmm... daggone enabler. It's gonna have to wait till payday. LOL!!
    Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
    Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
    Routine: No rules, just happy hair

Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
    LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
    Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
    PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!:love4:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • CerendipityCerendipity Posts: 5,091Registered Users Curl Novice
    Dang sigh , why didnt i see this last night. Well I will get the lineup on Wednesday

Thanks NEA
  • GreatcurlsGreatcurls Posts: 1,783Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I will be using the Honeybush Replenishing Hair Milk today. Will keep you posted.
    Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
     *This list is not exhaustive...
    CoWash: various
    DT: various
    Leave-in: 100% Mafura butter, Shima Hair Leave-in 
    Stylers: MoroccanOil Curl Defining Cream, various
    Spritz/Sealant:not now
    *experimenting and loving it!
  • empressriempressri Posts: 4,812Registered Users
    *sending an e-karate chop to NEA*
    Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    "Trust is knowing your SO would do the right thing in the face of strange vagina." Nej
    [/B]
  • NinjaretteNinjarette Posts: 3,982Registered Users

Ambrosia Hair

Mmm hmmm... daggone enabler. It's gonna have to wait till payday. LOL!!

You love me! Don't deny it! I bring products to you...and you buy! LOL!
    Dang sigh , why didnt i see this last night. Well I will get the lineup on Wednesday

Thanks NEA

You're welcome, Shawny!
    Greatcurls wrote: »
    I will be using the Honeybush Replenishing Hair Milk today. Will keep you posted.

Please do...that's on next week's buy list.
    empressri wrote: »
    *sending an e-karate chop to NEA*

Oooh....Empress! Don't hurt me...LOL!
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
    Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture
  • EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Oooh, the milk and the leave-in look good...I can't order new products though :( Looking forward to reviews!
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • greenandchicgreenandchic Posts: 2,584Registered Users
    Oh WHY did I open this tread? LOL
    APL BSL MBL WL HL TBL | porous, fine/medium strands, medium density
    My Fotki!
    Below: Typical PS bun
    004-vi.jpg

Come on now...when you saw the title AND who started it....:toothy7:
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
    Oooh, the milk and the leave-in look good...I can't order new products though :( Looking forward to reviews!

Right.....:confused1:
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
  • greenandchicgreenandchic Posts: 2,584Registered Users

Come on now...when you saw the title AND who started it....:toothy7:

:laughing4: (holding out until Easter, holding out until Easter...)
    APL BSL MBL WL HL TBL | porous, fine/medium strands, medium density
    My Fotki!
    Below: Typical PS bun
    004-vi.jpg
  • lashon20lashon20 Posts: 1,150Registered Users
    Thanks, I was wondering when her store was opening.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fmynaturalhairjourney.shutterfly.com%2F" class="Popup

Shampoos: Ion Hard Water Shampoo
    Conditioners: Curl Junkie
    Stylers: As I Am Smoothing Gel, Jane Carter Incredible Curls, Camille Rose Almond Jai Twisting Butter, Hairveda Whipped Gelly
    Moisturizers: Camille Rose Moisture Milk, Camille Rose Fresh Curl
    Leave-Ins: KBB Sweet Ambrosia
    Pomades: Hairveda Almond Glaze

Right.....:confused1:

I'm waiting for Easter sales!!! :toothy4:
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    I got my shipping notice! Yay!
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
  • JessicazFroJessicazFro Posts: 1,446Registered Users
    Waiting for reviews...

*twiddles thumbs*
    tex-laxed(pfffttt) :dontknow:
    Thick/coarse/low porosity/low elasticity
    4a/b cottony/spongy

At war with my indestructible, armadillo hair...MY WILL BE DONE!

imager.php?id=2689460&t=o GIFSoup
    :tongue:
    Waiting for reviews...

*twiddles thumbs*

I'll definitely share. I have high expectations.
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
  • LeeLee182LeeLee182 Posts: 784Registered Users
    FML.

I wanna order the set!! I need money!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *Blue Curls Don't Care!*

iHerb $5 off Code: HIV320
    KY is for inferior b*tches. -Keeny*

My YouTube Channel ~ /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2FCurleeDrugz" class="Popup

Blog:/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fnorehabneeded.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
  • ajnaajna Posts: 494Registered Users
    Oh man I just ordered a boatload of stuff from curlmart.
    Oh well I will look forward to the reviews.
    I got my products today! Oh...if you like Ambrosia Hair on Facebook, you get a 20% coupon code for your next order. *Update* No more discount! She ended it.

I ordered the Honeybush Replenishing Hair Milk today, and used my coupon code...nice.

I will tell you now...those of you who are very scent sensitive will love the Satin Curls Detangling Leave-In. She didn't add fragrance, but you can smell the banana extract...very, very faint. Yummy.

The Caramel Souffle Styling Creme doesn't have a strong scent either...but my jar is cold (from the weather). I'll see if the scent comes thru, once it's room temperature.

I won't be trying either of these products, till next wash day. I will try the hair milk as soon as I get it.
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
    I got my products today! Oh...if you like Ambrosia Hair on Facebook, you get a 20% coupon code for your next order.

I ordered the Honeybush Replenishing Hair Milk today, and used my coupon code...nice.

I will tell you now...those of you who are very scent sensitive will love the Satin Curls Detangling Leave-In. She didn't add fragrance, but you can smell the banana extract...very, very faint. Yummy.

The Caramel Souffle Styling Creme doesn't have a strong scent either...but my jar is cold (from the weather). I'll see if the scent comes thru, once it's room temperature.

I won't be trying either of these products, till next wash day. I will try the hair milk as soon as I get it.

Now you know you wrong....
    YouTube
    I got my products today! Oh...if you like Ambrosia Hair on Facebook, you get a 20% coupon code for your next order.

I did that...JUST for you. It's all :love4: girl!
    :sign5:
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
    Did the coupon expire already?

Did it? I used it on my order today. It was listed on her Facebook, a few days ago. Wow...that was quick. I think she should have left it up, and added a minimum purchase requirement.
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
  • sassywillowsassywillow Posts: 829Registered Users

I did that...JUST for you. It's all :love4: girl!
    :sign5:
    Waiting for your review. If that detangling leave-in has slip, I'm all on it.
    Ah...to be a well pampered pootiecat. I can sleep on my owner's lap. Roll over on my back when I want my stomach rubbed. Purr with delight. Suddenly jump off and walk away for no reason. Not respond when I am called. Throw my leg up and lick with intense abandon. Sleep 85% of the time. Hang my head off the couch and view the world upside down.:laughing5:

Did it? I used it on my order today. It was listed on her Facebook, a few days ago. Wow...that was quick. I think she should have left it up, and added a minimum purchase requirement.

Im sorry, I should have been clearer. Did the first code expire( openingday10? I thought it was good for a week?

Im sorry, I should have been clearer. Did the first code expire( openingday10? I thought it was good for a week?

It was good for the week of the Grand Opening..guess I wasn't clear either.
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
  • MzmorenazaMzmorenaza Posts: 884Registered Users
    I need to stop opening products threads :sad7:

everything looks so yummy and I love caramel anything and erthing

how big are the easter sales?

I have my eye on a few lines
    studying on my PJ undergrad degree ) ;)
    [PHP][/PHP]
    texture : coarse
    porosity: normal
    elasticity: normal
    ok so the set was gone, so i had to buy all the products by themselves, but i got free shipping plus the 20% off.
    My PJ is raging but I just looked at the ten products I need to review. Blarg.
    YouTube

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file