curl product help!

olivthecurlsolivthecurls Posts: 17Registered Users
hi all!
so i'm in a bit of a rut with my curls. i tend to use either john frieda's brilliant brunette products for my shampoo, but i switch off a lot and use dove products and pantene pro-v as well. as for my gel, i use pantene pro-v curl gel, and sunsilk captivating curls gel and cream twist. i have type 3a curls, and they're NOT curling to their full potential. it might be because i need a trim (which i'm getting this weekend) but i think it also has something to do with the products i'm using. oh, i do use a diffuser, and i never put full heat on my hair. i either dry it half way on the lowest heat setting and then let it air dry the rest, or i dry it full switching from low heat to cool blasts.

anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem?
thank you!!

Comments

• XhahaXhaha Posts: 80Registered Users
    Hey, ok so I would first use some sort of serum like chi or bio silk I use SUDZZ zenith frizz eliminator ... But any serum will work then if ur curls are not very naturally defined I would use a cream and wrap some strands around ur finger while it's wet. Or if ur hair is naturally defined use a moose or a super light cream and scrunch ur hair!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file