CurlTalk

New Pictures/Album

My Dad got me a camera for Christmas (<33), so I decided I'd take some shots and update my Fotki.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fx3Tina%2F" class="Popup

P/w: curls

The shots in the new album (that are curly) are all using shampoo and conditioner. The products were Aussie Gel + Water, HEHDG, and GF SCC.

I noticed my hair isn't as curly until you hit the ends, where it tends to spiral a bit. Has anyone else found this?
~Tina

Comments

• Charming NotionCharming Notion Posts: 697Registered Users
    yeah, although on my crown, i have tight S curls, but they turn into frizzy little ringlets at the ends throughout.

love your hair :). the color is gawgious.
    formerly;; girl anachronism

politics is like me and my buddy going hippo hunting. we shoot a hippo and it falls on us. now, instead of using our joint effort of pushing the hippo off of us, we arue for 5 1/2 years on who's idea it was in the first place to go hippo hunting.
  • embudiniembudini Posts: 580Registered Users
    My hair curls mostly at the bottoms too, although it is getting better with my microfiber towel.

Your hair is so pretty and shiney!
    PW: ihaveafotki :toothy2:
    Fotki UPDATED! 12-14-2007
    3A-3B layered-longer-than-shoulder-length-not-really-CG
    Former Tween Scene Columnist
  • x3Tinax3Tina Posts: 77Registered Users
    Aww. :oops: Thank so much. :D.

I spotted a mircofiber towel at Top Dollar. :shock: It was two bucks, but I didn't buy it. I'm thinking I may have misread the label, but next time I'm in, I'll pick it up and give it a shot.
    ~Tina
  • medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    Nice to see your hair clearly!
    My hair is curliest on the ends too. I do better getting the curls with a conditioner or curl cream with some weight to it and then using papertowels to scrunch out the water and take the weight off my hair.
    I guess as it gets longer that paper towel trick might work less, have to wait see.

Congrats on getting a camera, that's such a fun gift!
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FMedusahair%2F" class="Popup

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!