CurlTalk

Indulge Salon, Milwaukee WI - Deva cuts?

emilyjemilyj Posts: 65Registered Users
Does anyone know if this salon does Deva cuts? The Deva website lists them as having a Deva trained stylist and carrying Devacurl products but the salon's website doesn't say anything about it. I could call, but if I got someone who didn't know, they might not know what the heck "Deva" was if I say it over the phone, so I thought I'd check here first!
3a/b, with looser curls at the top and some little corkscrews at the ends.
Semi-CG: No sulfates or 'cones; still unsure about proteins.
HG's: AOHR and MOP-C for sure! Still searching for the perfect gel. :tongue5:
Loving the Curl-Ease towel! :smurfin:

event.png

Comments

• lesliegonnacurllesliegonnacurl Posts: 478Registered Users
    emilyj wrote: »
    Does anyone know if this salon does Deva cuts? The Deva website lists them as having a Deva trained stylist and carrying Devacurl products but the salon's website doesn't say anything about it. I could call, but if I got someone who didn't know, they might not know what the heck "Deva" was if I say it over the phone, so I thought I'd check here first!

Where in Milwaukee is this? I saw a few interesting looking salons when I was there a few months back.
    Mostly relaxed, yet still curly hair, which I am going to try to grow out with daily conditioner rinses and a shampoo once or twice a week.

Officially Transitioning since March 2011.
    Last Relaxer September 2010

Got some kind of curly bangs going here! And I think my bangs are all natural!

I think that my natural hair is somewhere between a 3b and a 3c, I hope it's not too soon to tell! :blob4: