Is CurlMart a secure website?

JusduitJusduit Registered Users Posts: 578 Curl Neophyte
I'd like to place an order but I'm sorry something just doesn't seem right. I don't see anything to indicate the checkout is secure other than the webpage that says "Secure Checkout." The "https:" in the address bar turns red and has an "x" through it when logging in. Every other secure site I've seen turns the "https:" to green when logging in. At least this is the way it is on Google Chrome.

Maybe I'm being nervous for no reason. I dunno, something just doesn't look right but I'm no expert for sure. What do you think? Is it a secure site or not? Please help, I really want to order some products.
3a (protein sensitive)
Fine, normal porosity, normal elasticity

Cleansers: Mop-C Hydrating Shampoo, JCGLS
Conditioners: CJCR, TJTTT
Leave-in: CJCR, CK Satin Roots
Stylers: UFDCM, CJPP
Standby items:GVP K-Pak

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Hi there! Thanks for your note. We're investigating right now to see if we can duplicate the situation you're seeing. I'll keep you posted.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    All the credit card processing and data storage is secure. There are a couple of graphics on the page that are stored on an unsecure server; that is what is causing what you are seeing. We will get those images fixed right away.

Thanks again for mentioning this. You may feel secure ordering from CurlMart!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • JusduitJusduit Registered Users Posts: 578 Curl Neophyte
    Thanks Gretchen :p, everything in the address bar is coming up green now on the checkout page! It definitely appears to be a secure website (it even shows the security certificate details now)! I'm off to figure out what I want to order. Thanks again! :flower:
    3a (protein sensitive)
    Fine, normal porosity, normal elasticity

Cleansers: Mop-C Hydrating Shampoo, JCGLS
    Conditioners: CJCR, TJTTT
    Leave-in: CJCR, CK Satin Roots
    Stylers: UFDCM, CJPP
    Standby items:GVP K-Pak

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file