We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

suave = BAD for my hair

SanaxRadianceSanaxRadiance Posts: 95Registered Users
so i just wanted to put a little ehm..review? out here for y'all.
i've been using Suave for my co-washes and rinse outs for about a week and...IT RUINED MY HAIR. this morning i used KCKT to detangle my hair while i combed it out...and omg. SO much of my hair came out. i havent had my hair break like that in...almost a year! and i actually had to cut some off (yeah, it was THAT bad)

and i know it's not because of how i'm using it. i used it the same way i used my organix conditioners, and i finger comb it every night in the shower. but the way it was knotted up/ dried out this morning was just...insane. i am sooooo soo so upset. i actually cried a little while combing it out lol :(

i know a lot of people like Suave, but it just wasn't right for me.
guess i'm going back to spending $8 bucks on conditioners..

but hey, if it keeps my hair pretty, i'm totally okay with spending a little extra.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file