CurlTalk

HairVeda Mega Sale...

MrsComboCurlzMrsComboCurlz Posts: 625Registered Users
For the HairVeda Girlz that are interested...
Welcome to all the new Hairveda friends! We're happy to have you![IMG]http://www.hairveda.net//NEW QUALITY IMAGES/springevent2.JPG[/IMG]
We're announcing our BIG SPRING EVENT SALE!
The entire store is on sale up to $50 off retail price!
March 18-20th!
EVERYTHING will be on sale! EVERYTHING! We're trying to clear out our inventory for some new exciting products coming this SUMMER.
Spread the word! If you're a member of a hair forum, please announce our sale! Hairveda has gained popularity from word of mouth! That's how we keep prices low! We rely on our valued customers because you're the most essential part of HAIRVEDA! Thank you, always!
What's new? Busy Izzy Get's Buttered Up! Our new moisturizing kids hydration cream is a hit with 4b-3a kids! 95% natural & oh so moisturizing.
More HairVeda News: We are pleased to announce that HairVeda is featured in the April issue of Black Hair Magazine (UK). Whipped Creme Ends Hydration is named Most Wanted Leave in Conditioner! See the scan on FACEBOOK.
LOCATIONS! Hairveda will be available at the Hair & Body Boutique in White Oak, MD, Circa 34 in Mt. Rainier, MD, Karam'Elles in France (online), Healthy Hair Dimensions in Stonecrest Mall, Lithonia, GA. Also, British Curlies Curl Emporium (UK) carries the entire HAIRVEDA line. Mariposa Import (NE) is our exclusive store in the Netherlands.
Want to connect with HAIRVEDA? Email us at hairveda@hairveda.com . We respond quickly! If you need more help, leave us a voicemail and we'll call you right back.
Phone orders coming soon!
TTYL & HHDF (Happy Hair Days Forever)
BJ
P.S. Thank you for all the Generous Donations to Terrie's Hope!
*Cleanse: BoBeam, Giovanni Tea-Tree
*Rinse Cond: Herbal Essence HH
*Deep Cond: Deity America (green tub), CRN Algae Hair Mask
*Leave-in's: Soultanicals, Pura Body Naturals, Alikay Naturals Lemon-grass spritz
*Twisting: Obia Naturals TWB, PBN Cupuacu Butter, Camille Rose
*Treatment: Henna/Amla/Cassia/Brahmi
* LCSO Method

Comments

• coshun2003coshun2003 Posts: 199Registered Users
    Thanks for the info!!!!!!!!
    :love1:3c/4a Hair
    Last Relaxer: April 25, 2009
    BC: December 20, 2009
    5yrs Natural
    2nd BC planned for 6yr Naturalversary
  • EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users
    Hmmm, I am always weary when they say "up to 50%." Last time they did that what I wanted was barely on sale...
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • NaturalistaNaturalista Posts: 5,491Registered Users
    Yeah I posted this last week. I hope the discounts are on the things I actually WANT. LOL!! That's always the trick. I'll bump the thread up again as it gets closer to the time.
    Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
    Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
    Routine: No rules, just happy hair

Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
    LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
    Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
    PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!:love4:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • mzmillionmzmillion Posts: 874Registered Users
    I'll be checking in tonight at midnight to see what is going on. I hope the Vatika is 50% off, that's will be my main reason for shopping, if not, I'll probably pass on it.
    4a/b hair that fro's more than curls!
    Co-Wash: Tressemme', HE, Avon
    Leave In: SM Shea Butter Conditioner. SMCH Smoothie
    Deep Treat: Avon AT Masks, Henna, Amla, Avanti
    Stylers: Aloe Vera Butter, Eco Styler on dry hair, SM products
    My Fotki - 1/22
    My Twitter
    My Youtube

promospace-1.JPG
    I guess I will not be buying nothing afterall.... I was so wanting some $5 Vatika.
    My Fotki - 1/22
    My Twitter
    My Youtube

• CerendipityCerendipity Posts: 5,091Registered Users
    totally forgot it starts tomorrow, might as well stay up and get some stuff
  • CocoTCocoT Posts: 5,330Registered Users
    I'm either completely blind or illiterate because I don't see any almond glaze :sad3:
    11.gif
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
  • EkuaSoulEkuaSoul Posts: 870Registered Users
    CocoT wrote: »
    I'm either completely blind or illiterate because I don't see any almond glaze :sad3:

On the actual page where you add it to the cart, there is a -%5 tag next to it, so I guess its 5% off
    EkuaSoul - Ninja PJ :batman:
    AyurNatural Beauty
    Facebook | Blog | Hair

ok all done.. looks like the site is ready now
  • lsubabiedeelsubabiedee Posts: 53Registered Users
    who bought all the green tea butter?!
    I couldn't add the Cocasta Oil to my cart without getting an error and the Green Tea Butter showed up as sold out at the Paypal page.... :angry3:

I just went ahead and placed my order for the other items.

Edit: The Cocasta Oil adds on now, but the Green Tea butter is still showing sold out - I'll leave it as is, but I was hoping to get that for my Mom.
    AyurNatural Beauty
    Facebook | Blog | Hair

I forgot this started tonight and I just put myself on a no buy...oops. I guess it's all for the best though.:cry:
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • lashawnblashawnb Posts: 111Registered Users
    I forgot this started tonight and I just put myself on a no buy...oops. I guess it's all for the best though.:cry:

I almost went to bed without it too. I have a tab with a cart of stuff waiting for me to click 'submit'. Not familiar with this line, so I'd hate to get this before my other 'wish list' lines.

What to do, what to do....
    :wave: hi. i'm a product junkie! so many products, so little time...
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    last full relaxer: 6/10/10 big chop: 11/25/10
    2011 Goal: SL (stretched) = Curly :afro:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    taken 3/30/11
    lashawnb wrote: »

I almost went to bed without it too. I have a tab with a cart of stuff waiting for me to click 'submit'. Not familiar with this line, so I'd hate to get this before my other 'wish list' lines.

I like the CoCasta oil and Whipped Gelly, but I've been bad, lol!
    YouTube

Hi!!! just wanted to say my name is Lashawn too :hello1:
  • MzmorenazaMzmorenaza Posts: 884Registered Users
    I need someone to hide my credit card or block my access to paypal I've been bad lol too many sales but I got the 16oz gelly it was 30% off, I wanted to try the almond glaze but it was sold out with only 5% off. I also got some of that moisture pro conditioner I hope I like it, my hair HATED the strinillah DT
    studying on my PJ undergrad degree ) ;)
    [PHP][/PHP]
    texture : coarse
    porosity: normal
    elasticity: normal
  • Nappy_curly_crownNappy_curly_crown Posts: 4,162Registered Users
    Who bought all the almond glaze?!?!? That and the oil was ll I wanted.....*sigh* I guess it's for the best...

Any reviews for the deep conditoner? I've wanted to try it for a while...it's 50% so I figured I'd take the plung....I know Kcurly loves it but I haven't heard too many other folks talk about it.
    Wanna talk products? Come Join us here!
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FPlatinumPJ" class="Popup

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!

12459237.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • projectdanielleprojectdanielle Posts: 545Registered Users
    I got the Almond Glaze. I couldn't add the Cocasta and the Green Tea Butter was sold out in the beginning. I ordered a little before midnight.
    Danielle
    Blog: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.projectdanielle.com" class="Popup
    Low Porosity, Medium Texture, Color-Treated
    Last relaxer: 12/09 and BC: 2/19/10

PJ Status = Currently MIA
  • MzmorenazaMzmorenaza Posts: 884Registered Users
    Who bought all the almond glaze?!?!? That and the oil was ll I wanted.....*sigh* I guess it's for the best...

Any reviews for the deep conditoner? I've wanted to try it for a while...it's 50% so I figured I'd take the plung....I know Kcurly loves it but I haven't heard too many other folks talk about it.

I know a lot curlies love this DT but my hair absolutely hates it with a passion and then some lol

I tried it twice, the first time I had to use way too much and the second time my hair was a hot as* mess, it felt hard, I almost cry detangling it, and it look greazy but that's just my hair. I had to re-wash my hair all over :confused3:
    studying on my PJ undergrad degree ) ;)
    [PHP][/PHP]
    texture : coarse
    porosity: normal
    elasticity: normal
    Everything I wanted was not on the 50% off list so I passed on it. I wasn't feinin for anything from there. The whipped gelly and Vatika are the best products I think. I wanted to try to green tea but again, I just passed on the whole sale.

Oh and did yall see where it said something like sale items can take like 20 days to ship? That totally turned me off!!!
    My Fotki - 1/22
    My Twitter
    My Youtube

I ended up getting

2x Cocasta Oil
    1x deep conditioner
    1x Acia Berry Conditioner (I'm going to try it as a leave in)

I REALLY wanted the almond glaze. Lately my scalp has been on this kick where it itches if I don't "grease" it so I wanted to give that a try and see how it works. Oh well....

ETA: I saw that "note" about the sale shipping time....AFTER I had purchased. I've got PLENTY of other stuff to use while I wait so I'm not in a rush but dayum 20 days? That's a LONG time. Had I seen that before I might have passed on the sale altogether....

12459237.png
  • makeupvixenmakeupvixen Posts: 507Registered Users
    Well Ya'll know I had to try something too.

Whipped Creme Leave In, great for summer for me

StiriNillah Deep Conditioner, never tried it

Avo Soya Oil, never tried it

Cocasta Shikakai Oil, never tried it

I already know not to expect my stuff for at least a month, as the shipping is SUPER SLOW. By that time I should be ready to try new things

See... that's what had been happening to me every time they would have their Spring (and end of Summer sale too) on their items... I'd think, "I'll just wake up in the morning of the first day of the sale and get what I need".... always missed out on the Almond Glaze. This time around I stayed up just so I can get it.

I've never tried to DC and I remember Kcurly, Maria, and a few others raving about it from way back. You're right that you don't hear much mention of it in general now, but yep, at 50% off, just had to try it at least once. I'll definitely report back.

I think that Green Tea butter was never available. Reason why: I debated making an order the day before the sale and no GT butter in stock. Then I was filling my basket right before the sale and getting to the checkout page, it showed the Green Tea butter out-of-stock. And again, when I refilled my basket to get the sale prices and placed my order no more than 10 min into the sale, GT butter oos.... could have been technical issues, like at first with the Cocasta oil, but I'll be curious to know if anyone was able to order it.
    AyurNatural Beauty
    Facebook | Blog | Hair

FYI...the green tea butter and the whipped clouds are bases IIRC...there's a link in the base thread to the place where you can get it in bulk

12459237.png
    That deep conditioner used to be my staple deep conditioner but darcys botanicals knocked it out the box.
    That deep conditioner used to be my staple deep conditioner but darcys botanicals knocked it out the box.

Ooh, I almost bought the DC, but I was too lazy to get out of bed and get my purse at 1AM. LOL!

Which Darcy's knocked it out? I'm curious b/c I have some (more) stuff coming from Sage next week. *smh*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    taken 3/30/11
    mzmillion wrote: »

Oh and did yall see where it said something like sale items can take like 20 days to ship? That totally turned me off!!!

That also turned me off...aside from being lazy. I'm too impatient to wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    taken 3/30/11
  • SaSSyClaSSySaSSyClaSSy Posts: 96Registered Users
    Am I the only one who is having problems with the site, it's always busy or down
    BC: 9/28/10 (2.5-3 inches)
    Hair type: Type 3c/4a fine/medium
    event.png
  • empressriempressri Posts: 4,812Registered Users
    mzmillion wrote: »
    Everything I wanted was not on the 50% off list so I passed on it. I wasn't feinin for anything from there. The whipped gelly and Vatika are the best products I think. I wanted to try to green tea but again, I just passed on the whole sale.

yep and that's the usual case. please, oyin and qhemet used to have two weeks turnaround time so i knew that beforehand. anita grant i have to wait longer cause it came from overseas. i can wait 20 days i wont die lol
    Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    "Trust is knowing your SO would do the right thing in the face of strange vagina." Nej
    [/B]

Ooh, I almost bought the DC, but I was too lazy to get out of bed and get my purse at 1AM. LOL!

Which Darcy's knocked it out? I'm curious b/c I have some (more) stuff coming from Sage next week. *smh*

Darcys Botanicals Deep Conditioning Mask, that stuff is love at first touch. Hairvedas was good too but it worked better with my steamer, DB's works the bomb alone or with steam.