CurlTalk

any 2's currently using mop top?

elitaelita Posts: 402Registered Users
I'm searching for products for my little girl, who is graduating from the baby products and is ready for a stronger conditioner. I found some good reviews for the mop top/fuzzy duck products and I'm thinking of trying them for both of us.

Anyone currently using and liking them?
2a underneath, 2b/c on top, medium texture, low porosity, normal elasticity, high density
mod-CG since Feb 2009
HG Combo: CJDF, BCDC & AFL
Other Favorites:
all things Spiral Solutions and Curl Junkie!! :love5:

Comments

• ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users
    I really like mop top fuzzy duck gel. It works very well for my type 2 hair, whether with jessicurl products beneath it or on its own.
  • elitaelita Posts: 402Registered Users
    Thanks Ninja!

I think I'll order the travel packs of both MopTop and Fuzzy Duck to start. I see the ads all the time but I don't know why I haven't tried them yet. I guess they haven't been among the popular products on the boards lately.

What are the scents like? I'm hoping the FD has a fun kid-friendly scent. My boys love the scents of the suave kids products but I want to get them off the sulfates also.
    2a underneath, 2b/c on top, medium texture, low porosity, normal elasticity, high density
    mod-CG since Feb 2009
    HG Combo: CJDF, BCDC & AFL
    Other Favorites:
    all things Spiral Solutions and Curl Junkie!! :love5:
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users
    FD has a very light scent. Nothing lasting or noticeable, ime.
  • ariesdeacariesdeac Posts: 35Registered Users
    I'm switching to Mop Top. I've already incorporated the Fuzzy Duck Anti-Frizz gel. I'm waiting to get my shipment of the leave in conditioner gel. I have high hopes for these products since they're alcohol free.
    Hair type 2c/3a
    Silk pillowcase
    t shirt for drying hair
    Shampoo-DevaCurlNo Poo
    Conditioner-DevaCurl One Condition and MopTop Leave-It-In Conditioner
    Gel-Fuzzy Duck Anti-Frizz Gel
    Spray-DevaCurl Set it Free, MopTop Detangler & Refresher
    Second Day Hair Products-DevaCurl Set it Free, MopTop Detangler & Refresher

Katie