The "new and improved" Kinky Curly Come Clean Shampoo

Anyone given this a chance? I thought the old one was just HORRIBLE and left my hair a hard tangled mess.

But if it is any better it might be worth a try since it's easily available brick and mortar.
Mostly relaxed, yet still curly hair, which I am going to try to grow out with daily conditioner rinses and a shampoo once or twice a week.

Officially Transitioning since March 2011.
Last Relaxer September 2010

Got some kind of curly bangs going here! And I think my bangs are all natural!

I think that my natural hair is somewhere between a 3b and a 3c, I hope it's not too soon to tell! :blob4:

Comments

• wavysuewavysue Posts: 363Registered Users
    I haven't tried it but I wouldn't imagine it's any more gentle. it is a clarifying shampoo she's added an ingredient to help with hard water build up. works fine for me when i want a good cleaning. conditioner gets the tangles out ok.
    2B waves/ fine-med texture/normal porosity( I think?) trying to figure out my protein needs

AOGPB, SS Caitlins, Garnier Body Boost Condish
    CJ Daily Fix or KC Come Clean
    CJ Curl Fix is true LOVE:compress:
    Love all SS products
    Donna Marie Miragelly & my own FSG
    AG MousseGel
    BRHG
  • aislinaislin Posts: 864Registered Users
    What's new and improved about it? I wasn't aware that the formula had changed. Do you have an ingredient list? I must have the older formula then, which I bought last summer. I wonder how different they are?
    Wurly, fine, thin, moderately to heavily porous. Mod CG.

• lesliegonnacurllesliegonnacurl Posts: 478Registered Users
    It's basically what WavySue said. I think on their website they said that phytic acid is added.
    Mostly relaxed, yet still curly hair, which I am going to try to grow out with daily conditioner rinses and a shampoo once or twice a week.

Officially Transitioning since March 2011.
    Last Relaxer September 2010

Got some kind of curly bangs going here! And I think my bangs are all natural!

I think that my natural hair is somewhere between a 3b and a 3c, I hope it's not too soon to tell! :blob4:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file