Spring1onu - I did it!!

xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I used the evil machine (snowblower)!! The bottom of the driveway still has hard snow/ice but hopefully the rain/warmer weather will assist me in getting that cleaned up! But the top and hill are BARE!!
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Comments

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Awesome!!!!! :thumright:
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • curlysue21curlysue21 Posts: 5,219Registered Users
    You go girl! :thumright: I remember feeling so accomplished when I used mine the first time too. How much snow did you get? We got only two inches and most of it melted which annoyed the hell outta me seeing as I fell three times while out shoveling today. :angry7:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
    Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    :hello1:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    AWESOME!!!! :blob2: :thumbup: :cheers:

What did you think about it?

We now need to start an all girls snow blower club. hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,573Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Yay! Good job! I commented on your FB too. :)
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Well, I am still fighting with the frozen crap in front of the garage and turnaround that I did not shovel on Friday. It froze Saturday, obviously was still frozen Sunday when we got 5 inches of snow. But the top and hill part of the driveway I snowblowed because that I had shoveled on Friday.

Today, they said we would get up in the 40s and I thought the evil part would melt. It did not and it did not! Sometime by June I will get that part down to tar.

It was not as bad as I thought it would be (snowblowing) but that darn thing is heavy! SO was freaking me out by trying to help me move it and I told him I will be in BIG trouble if he hurts himself on my watch!!

Funny thing, my first run up the driveway and on the top, it hits something and stops dead. I ran over the Sunday paper that was buried in the snow. Nice.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,573Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Poor X, it would be nice if it melted off for you. :sunny: Sending the sun your way!

LOL at the newspaper! :laughing2:
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Definitely sending LOTS of sun your way! We got back after being away for two weeks and I could see the yard again, miracle! It's now turned into the biggest wet sponge I've ever seen, but at least a majority of the snow melted.

I am sure you already know this, but never stick your hand anywhere near the auger to get something unstuck even if the machine is off. The tension could cause a serious injury once the stuck item is dislodged. I'm sure you know all that, but I just can't help being Mrs. Safety. :lol:

I have a friend who did the exact same thing with her newspaper! :lol:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file